I arrived home early and was surprised to see Emma’s car parked in the drive, especially as she was Kane my room mates girlfriend.
I knew Kane shouldn’t be at home as I quietly crept into the house. I heard Emma talking on the phone in the bedroom and the shower was on, so I opened the door and walked in…
… inside Kane was drying his hair after just getting out of the shower. I walked in and locked the door waiting for him to finish.
He turned and stared at me; the strong, heavy built football player looked scared and started to apologise , stumbling over his words.
I held my finger up to my lip and hushed him not wanting Emma to hear. He got out of the shower and cupped his hands together begging forgiveness, but he could see the anger in my eyes.
Emma knocked on the door; “You ok honey?” she asked. I looked at Ryan and signalled he should answer here; “Yeah, just drying off" – be out in a bit” he replied in his deep Texas drawl not taking his eyes off me.
I walked over and looked up at the built Texan “WTF are you doing here!”, “I’m sorry sir, I couldn’t help myself”, I could hear fear in his voice.
“Enough!” I said, “Now get the hell out of here!”
He grabbed the towel and went to leave; I stopped him - “Aren’t you forgetting something?”, “S-sorry sir” he replied and with that he slipped his fingers into his mouth and pulled Kane’s face up and back.
I was surprised the see the fresh face of Tony my teenage pool boy, his black hair was matted down. It wasn’t long before he’d stripped out of Kane completely and was standing there with a towel.
“Now get out, I’ll deal with you later” I snarled, I watched as he scampered out of the door and out of the house.
I took off my clothes and pulled on Kane, the inside was still warm and I could smell Tony as I pulled on Kane’s face. I looked in the mirror as I adjusted Kane’s features into my own - “Looking good Kane” I said, “I think Tony knows a little too much and besides I think I could use his cute body and that smile of his; damn I think I could score easy with some of his other clients.”
I pulled on the wet t-shirt and got hard as I watched it stick to Kane’s muscular body; I twisted and flexed getting used to his body again. I wrapped the towel around my waist and went down stairs to find Emma…
Monday, August 27, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Please more stories of football players
ReplyDeleteyou should continue it with tony as a body suit!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely, I totally agree with Anonymous, It would be incredibly hot to have Tony lured into an ambush where our protagonist shoots him with a transformation dart fired from the cover of some nearby bushes, deflating our teenage poolboy into a perfect suit then stretching on Tony's skin to takeover his life temporarily to score some easy girls and spy out potential suit candidates before having to rush off to Football practice putting on Kane overtop of his teenage body and staying inside both bodysuits through the big home game and the entire weekend, including Kane and Emma's aftergame victory-party giving Tony's dormant mind a chance to reawaken and begin influencing Kane's behavior. Which Emma notices as she comments to her boyfriend the differences she's noticed in his performance in bed, how he's both more passionate and commanding in their sexual escapades, causing Kane to become resentful of Tony's skills in bed, which makes him angry enough to wait until his girlfriend is soundly asleep before creeping silently into the bathroom, locking the door behind himself, and then stripping out of both Kane's and Tony's skins before redonning the Texan football player's body and then debating with himself how he/they want to deal with Tony, as Kane has unbeknownst to his roommate has surreptitiously started taking control of our main charactet's thoughts and decisions with both characters feeling keen on eliminating this unexpected new rival's interference in their affairs despite the convenient and frequent access Tony's identity gives them to easy and plentiful sex-capades with the poolboy's many attractive and wealthy clients. All the while holding Tony's skin up to Kane's eye level quietly cussing out the manipulative young man, and threatening to destroy his hollowed out skin instead of someday restoring him to full life one day as he'd randomly promised the lid when he first turned the youth into a living skinsuit.
ReplyDeleteYou have a story there. Nice one.
ReplyDelete