Wednesday, August 1, 2018
31st Aug 2018: This is the end
From August 31st 2018, The Transformation Blog will no longer be updated. The site will not be deleted, but live on as long as possible as one of the first, and possibly the longest standing transformation sites of its kind.
My decision to effectively "freeze" the blog has not been easy, I believe the Blogger platform doesn't fit well with todays consumption demands. I will however continue to post on my Tumblr (http://2xskin.tumblr.com) occasionally.
Thanks for all your support in the past, it was a great ride and without you, the readers and authors it wouldn’t have even have got this far.
If I've inspired you to write or create your own site, then my job is done. I would love to hear from you, the authors, and readers, reach out and let me know. Drop a comment, or privately on chat/email if you prefer.
Sean Mitchell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment