Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Last Seandays: Sleeping Pair

I whispered to John. “Is that Tony and Jack in each others arms back there?” I asked nodding to the rear of the coach.

“Yeah, cute aren’t they.”


”Pfft, gay as fuck,” I groaned.

“Man, they’ve got it lucky they’re on holiday for another six weeks!”

“Fuck, you’re kidding me! Lucky shits we have to go home tonight, and why did you have to get a flight in the middle of the night? Jeez!”

“Look, don’t give me any shit. You’ll be thanking me when I’ve told you what I’ve done.”

I raised an eyebrow. “What?”

John waved a vial in front of my nose. “Fuck you didn’t” I said.

“Fuck I did,” John smiled.
“I thought we’d used it all up at that nightclub,” my eyes go glassy for a moment. “Fuck those jocks you made into suits in the restroom, fucking awesome pulling on their bodies and fucking the girls in the dark corners of the club,” I laughed. “Would loved to have been there when they woke up.”


“So when did you give them the stuff?” I asked.

“About three hours ago,” whispered John.

“Fuck your kidding right? They’ve been suits that long and none has noticed?”

“Well you didn’t,” John retorted.

“I guess, so when do we…” I nod at the back of the coach.

“When it gets dark, at the airport the driver gets off as well so he won’t notice that we’ve not left. Then it’s Tony and Jack all the way for a six week holiday.”

I waited impatiently for darkness to fall. The driver switched on the lights inside, but we shouted out that we wanted to sleep and got him to turn them off again. Quietly we moved to the rear of the coach and I squeezed Tony’s arm, it collapsed with nothing inside.

“Who do you want?” John whispered.

“I’ll take Tony by the window,” I replied. John pulled Jack onto the empty seat opposite and we both started to pull the clothes from each of the jocks, then stripping our own clothes and hiding them.

I pulled open Tony’s mouth, just as I did the previous night choosing the bigger of the two jock in the nightclub. I pushed my legs in his mouth and down his throat which stretched grotesquely. I reached down, and pulled Tony’s legs up wriggling my feet and toes into his. I grunted as I pulled his mouth up to my waist, I slipped a hand down and found the sheath and pushed my dick into its opening, and jerked it with my other hand, and felt a vacuum suck my dick up inside and I smiled as it bobbed back into life. Pulling Tony up higher, I found the opening to the sleeve like arm and pushed mine down inside. I was almost in now, forcing my other hand down Tony’s throat I found the other sleeve and shrugged myself in using his own hands to pull the rest of his body over my own. Flexing a toned arm, and settled my new thick heavy pecs in place. Glancing over to John, I smiled he was already inside and it was Jack that smiled back at me. I gave him a wink and pulled Tony’s head over my own pushing his features into place, looked across at Jack and grinned flexing an arm.

“Feels good doesn’t it Jack?” I smirked.

“Certainly does Tony.”

I pulled on Tony’s underwear and shorts, picking up he vest I took a sniff—fuck! There was a sharp musty citrus smell and I instantly went hard as I pulled it on. I collapsed back into the seat, and Jack now dressed leaned on me just how the originals had done earlier, I draped an arm around my buddy falling asleep.

6 comments :

  1. These last few stories have all been amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muscled boyfriends! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great. Loved it. Love the walk through of slipping into another body. Keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it ! More of this please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very appreciated here too :-)
    ~ Dyd

    ReplyDelete