This wasn't going to be difficult.
I knew, although he was big, he had little experience--if any--defending himself against a martial arts professional like myself.
My attack surprised Connor; he tried valiantly to protect himself, but it was futile and within a few minutes he was laid out on the floor unconscious.
Slowly, I wriggled and pulled myself from Tom's back, and lowered him to the floor. I was sorry to leave him, but his knowledge and warm composure was something I could share with Josh when I returned home.
My attention turned to the gorilla laying on the floor. I was soon be taking Connor's identity, he was arrogant and cocky, but something told me there was something else to the giant--I guess I'd find out soon enough?
Josh wasn't small, but next to Connor I felt tiny. I knelt next to giant, and pulled each arm out from under his torso. His hands were huge, come to think of it, so was his arms, shoulders, neck and back!
Climbing onto his back, I compared our sizes. Josh was 5'7", Connor looked--and felt--more like 6'4" possibly even bigger.
Plucking his cap from his head, I tossed it to the side. I began to align myself, I was enjoying ease and time I had; no need to rush.
Grasping his hands, I felt his muscular biceps against my own. I was laying across his shoulders, my nose central at the nape of his neck. His hair smelt of product, it was thick and hard with gel. Glancing down, I could see my feet barely reached his calves. Thankfully I knew it wasn't important; whether the body was larger, or smaller I always squeezed in somehow.
Taking a breath, I thought about Connor. Where our skins touched, I felt a tackiness. I knew, he was ready.
With time on my hands, I slowly sunk into his huge frame; legs disappeared and stretched to fill their containers. My hips and ass quickly followed.
My upper body, sunk into his massive back. I squeezed and pulled as his hands as my arms were engulfed by his, and within moments I was flexing and balling Connor's hands myself.
I flexed my shoulders, stretching them into place as they dispersed into the gorilla.
Finally, there was only one component remaining; my head.
He had a good odour, strong. I nuzzled my nose into the back of his thick bull neck. Subconsciously I stretched and pushed into the back of his head, his crafted, gelled hair felt rough against my cheeks as the last of Josh--me--took up residence inside the man-monster.
I took a breath, a deep one that just seem to go on forever. My hands slid under my chest as I pushed up, and rolled into a sitting position. Glancing around, I could see that Tom was still out cold--good.
My hands were big, I balled them into fists and tensed my biceps before throwing them up and flexed hard. It felt good.
Heaving my new weight, I got to my feet, grabbing the red cap from the floor. Pushing back my gelled fringe, I hooked the cap over my head--backwards.
I nodded slowly, Connor wasn't that bright. He bailed out of college and worked at local scrap yard. He was bullied at school, and he became a recluse, but he was inspired by the bodybuilders on Instagram and decided to bulk up--whatever the cost.
After a while his 'gram started to get followers, and a few companies began to sponsor him, helping with supplements and clothing. He was looking for something new, that's why he visited Tom's class yesterday--to see if he could learn some martial arts. It obviously failed, but maybe I can infuse him with some ideas and, just maybe he'll go back to Tom in a few days.
Picking up the rucksack, and left Tom still asleep. He'd be fine in a few more minutes. As I become more in-tune with Connor, I realised the arrogant, and cocky attitude he put on was just a facade a way of hiding his insecurities.
As I lumbered down the corridor towards the expo entrance I checked inside the bag; flyers, a large protein shakes and some meals. I was pleased to see he had a few shirts and vests, we both knew his body sweated a lot.
I plucked at the white shirt, it was already becoming clingy. It would be hot in the halls, so I decided to change it first. There was a restroom, empty thankfully, this was my first time seeing my new identity--from the inside.
"Damn, I. Am. Huge!" I moaned in Connor's deep voice. "This is ridiculous," I laughed, then a memory burst out and I said it out loud. "I wish my head wasn't so small." I stopped for a moment, it was one of Connor's most private disappointments.
I blushed, then added, "Connor, I think you're fine--you look amazing."
Turning to the left and right, I reviewed the grandiose vision that I now inhabited. I cocked my head, pushed my shoulders back and rocked on my heals.
"Damn!"
Without even thinking I ripped the shirts apart revealing my true form. Many girls had approached Connor, but his insecurities always pushed them away. In a way that only benefited his physique as he spent the time lifting--all the time.
I had a few days left, and I knew I'd be Connor for the remainder of my holiday. Lifting would be on hold, and I wanted to share with him the joys deep sensual sex. I hope it would stick with him, and he'd find a life balance.
My thoughts turned to the expo, and reluctantly I chose a string vest from the rucksack and pulled it on. The white t-shirt I dumped, and left the restroom to explore the show.
The next few days were going to be a blast, and I was satisfied that holiday experiences were something I could use with Josh when I returned to his life, and to University.
-- fin.


No comments :
Post a Comment