It worked--of course, and I performed like an animal in bed. I learnt some new tricks, that I'd be taking away as Josh, but I pumped her into a frenzy multiple time, working Grant's body for my own pleasure.
The next morning we showered alone, and I picked through Grant's clothes, deciding on something simple.
We did all the tourist stuff, which I enjoyed, especially with a girl like Heather. Something inside regretted the abstinence I'd agreed upon as Josh.
That evening after an expensive meal in the hotel, I performed again, only this time I used our strength a little more, and she enjoyed it a lot more.
---
I only had limited time away, and knew I had to return to Josh's home in a few days. That morning I decided, although I was enjoying myself as Grant, it was time to move on for some more fun.
Heather enjoyed the lay-in with me, and of course we made out a few more times. After a shower, I told her I would go out and get us both a Starbucks from show the street while she got herself ready for the day.
I was on the lookout for someone new as I walked down the street. I was busy, so I decided to take a walk through the park. It was then I spotted a guy on the bench. He looked like he'd just done a stretch in the gym, tightness of his clothes suggested I was spot on. He was chugging on a bottle of water, and looked tired. After glancing around, I knew this was a chance worth taking--I couldn't see anyone else.
I nodded as I passed, and he ignored me. I walked up behind the bench and checked the place was clear.
Reaching around, I grappled with him. A strong arm around his neck, and a hand over his mouth. I pulled him back lifting him from the seat. His legs flailed, kicking out. I jerked my hold a few times, and his struggling weakened until he became quiet.
I sat next to him, and ungracefully shrugged myself free of Grant's body. The air was cool, no cold! I was naked.
Grant slipped sideways and I had to save him before he fell. I looked between the two and wondered if I was making the right decision. With a sigh, I moved over to the new guy unzipped his hoody and admired his pecs shaping the tight t-shirt he was wearing. I shorted a laugh, and in that moment I'd decided.
Turning, I sat on his lap and began to push backwards into his frame. Into his legs, feet, arms and torso. I felt the tightness of his muscle; he was a physically smaller, but I soon discovered just as strong.
I took, everything below the neck, then--because time was short--I quickly pushed backwards into his head.
The rush of his memories wrapped tightly around my mind; I was now Devin... Devin Barton.
My eyes shifted, glancing around the park. Still nobody. Looking at my new hands, I flipped them examining the gloves; Devin's lifting gloves. My mouth was dry, I took another gulp of water--that felt good.
A chill wind circled me, and I zipped up the hoody. I remembered Grant, and knew he'd be asking questions when he woke up. I needed to disappear. I collected my stuff, and filled my rucksack, grabbed my water and got to my feet. With one last look at Grant I hoisted the bag over my shoulder and left.
I already had all I needed to be Devin. He was a loaner, dabbled in drugs when he could afford it, and he was staying at a YMCA. I frowned for a moment, there were some darker memories, shrouded. I decided not to dig any further, as I’d be moving on soon. I had Friday, then the weekend before I needed to get back to Josh's--my home on Monday.
Heading back to the Y, I decided to follow Devin's routine. The place was busy, unfortunate people that didn't have a home of their own, some students and budget tourists.
Pushing through the throng at the stairs I headed up to my digs.
"There's someone up there asking about you," someone shouted from behind a frosted window. I paused for a moment, and wondered what trouble Devin had got himself into.
Inside, I came face to face with a bear of a man.
"What time do you call this?" he growled. "And why did we have to meet here? it's a fucking shit-hole!"
I was surprised, his face looked familiar. I walked over to my bed while desperately digging into the dark corners of his memory.
"Shit," I muttered, Devin made ends meet by selling his body--a prostitute! These were not memories I wanted to carry back to Josh's life.
Making an excuse, I left saying I'd be back in a couple of minutes. I was desperate to find a substitute host. I headed for the communal bathroom on the floor, hoping to find someone.
"Damn!" It was closed, out of order. A image filtered through Devin's mind, it was flooded this morning, so he'd showered at the gym.
Briefly I looked up and down the corridor, then I heard a voice from inside the bathroom.
"Ok, I can see it's clearing now," a voice said. "I’ll keep an eye on it for a bit."
Gingerly I opened the door, and peered inside.
“Yeah, still draining, but it’s slow,” said a young guy in a fluorescent vest. He turned and looked at me, and lowered the radio. “Sorry mate, we’re still working on it.”
I gestured towards the paper towels, and he waved me in, only to return to watching the pool of dirty water circling the drain.
My options where few, but this guy provided an exit and an escape from the bear waiting in Devin's dorm. With that vision in my head I jumped the young contractor.
He was surprisingly fast, and quickly got the upper hand. Before I could breath he was behind me, with his arms hooked under my pits and behind my head.
"What the fuck's wrong with you?" I yelled, and squeezed pulling his grip tight just to emphasise his dominants.
I didn't reply, and continued to struggle. Without warning he kicked my feet from under me, and I hit the floor with his full weight on my back.
"Get the fuck off me," I yelled trying to kick out.
His radio, perched on a shelf burst into life, "Is it still draining Tom?"
Distracted for a moment, he glanced over. I knew this was going to be my only chance. With all my strength, I pushed back focusing on leaving Devin.
Devin convulsed, almost squeezing me out and I felt Tom's grip on me lessen.
He let out a grunt, as if someone had hit him in the stomach.
--- end of pt2, pt3 follows later today
Friday, August 31, 2018
Final Story: Skip and Jump (pt2 of 4)
Labels:
Age Change
,
Bodybuilders
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
College Life
,
Family Life
,
Last Seanday
,
Possession
,
Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)




No comments :
Post a Comment