Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday Reloaded: Always the Opportunist

It was Saturday afternoon when I started to think about the night ahead. I needed a body I could use to have some fun in, perhaps stretching it to the whole weekend. I thought about my options; I could visit the gym, perhaps pick up a bodybuilder. I scratched the stubble on my chin, perhaps a twink. I chuckled thinking about the kid next door and then shook my head--way to close to home. I still had no ideas, so I decided to do some browsing at the local Mall, always a good place to pick something up.


I was just about to leave the mall, it had been disappointing mainly families and the elderly. I was making my way back to the parking lot when a couple came around the corner. He was walking; his hand on a girls shoulder. His t-shirt was tight across his shoulders and chest, thick biceps stretched its sleeves. I glanced at his face as I walked past; cropped hair, black expressive eyebrows atop crystal blue eyes. It took a moment, but then I recognised the face with its strong jaw it was Kyle Miller--the local college quarterback.
As they passed, I turned to check out the back. It was just as good as the front; strong shoulders and a tight ass that looked great in those shorts. My heart skipped a beat as I quickly walked up behind him and slipped inside his body, not even breaking stride. I took a deep breath and looked down; the t-shirt swelled as my chest expanded with each breath.

I stopped and patted my pocket, the girl turned at looked at me. "Damn I've forgotten my mobile," I said in Kyle's deep voice. I handed her the bag. "I'll go back and grab it. I'll meet you in Starbucks," I told her with a peck on the cheek. I turned and jogged back to the SUV enjoying the ease at which Kyle's body performed for me. As I rounded the corner, I slowed to Kyle's normal confident and purposeful walk. Finding his SUV I climbed in; I had no intention on meeting her later.

Plucking Kyle's sunglasses from the visor I put them on and looked at the reflection in the rear-view. "Fucking awesome Bro'," I groaned rubbing my new dick through my shorts. I closed my eyes and adjusted Kyle's memories adding my true identity as a close friend; I knew I'd be needing him in the future. With a grin, I drove back to where Kyle lived.

After parking, I made my way to the apartment Kyle shared with David--another heavy set guy--one of the baseball players. "I thought you were going out with Kate today," he asked as I entered the room

"Yeah, I had to drop her off early. Family stuff you know," I replied. He nodded as I kicked off my trainers and pulled off my shirt throwing it in the corner of the room. "I'm just going to shower, I'm meeting some friends tonight."

In the bathroom, I removed the rest of Kyle's clothes and admired the view; thick heavy pecs, tight abs and a nice dick. I rubbed my new pecs; shaved smooth, his bush neatly trimmed.

I showered up--slowly, investigating, probing every aspect of his body. I dried up and pulled on the jock I had been wearing. In my room, I went through his clothes deciding on some black jeans and a fitted black shirt. In the mirror, I checked my hair, just as Kyle always did. By nine, I was ready to go and left the empty apartment.

Kyle was straight, like an arrow--but I was more relaxed about it all and I passed that thought onto Kyle for when I wasn't there.

Deciding on a bar, just a couple of miles away I parked up and went inside. I was hungry for some action, or something else. I walked up to the bar and ordered myself a beer taking a seat. In the mirror behind the bar, I caught sight of this cute scruffy guy checking me out. From his t-shirt, he looked toned, but not as big as Kyle. His stubble wrapped itself around his cheeks. Tattoos covered his arms, light and delicate ones with scrolls. He looked in the mirror and saw me watching him, and he blushed.


I locked my eyes onto his and jerked my head towards the restrooms, he smiled and nodded. He said something to the barman and patted his drink before leaving. I gave him a couple of minutes and then followed him.

The room was empty apart from the guy leaning up against the sinks, I closed and locked the door behind me. Walking over I looked him over; his hazel eyes looked up into mine. "My names Daniel--" he told me, I placed a finger on his lips.

"Turn around," I whispered in his ear. He complied, and I leaned over and kissed his neck. With a grunt, I transferred from Kyle into Daniel. I felt Kyle sag a little behind me and wriggled out from under his weight as he recovered.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked Kyle in my new voice, he nodded and smiled. "When you're with me, you'll treat me like your best friend," I told him.

He blinked a couple of times and with his adjusted memories he leaned in and kissed me hungrily. "Later," I murmured pushing him away. We returned to the bar, and I finished my beer, Kyle couldn't keep his eyes off me. From Daniel's memory, I knew his apartment was close, and told him that we should go there.

We left with Kyle resting a hand on my shoulder.

8 comments :

  1. I just love these stories when they play with their mibds from the inside and then reap the rewards from the outside :-)
    ~ Dyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story! It would be great to be able to jump inside someone and also be able to "adjust" them like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great description but it kind of bothers me that the descriptions don't match the photos that well; for Kyle you describe him fixing his hair but it appears as if it's closely shaved, so not much you can do to fix it, and the second one, you say he has a beard, but I'd say more stuble-like than anything. Still a nice story just not one of my favourites, just the bad description of the guys in the photo is a 'meh'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very critical comment. I could say;

      "Well actually the front of his haircut, is gelled into thick spikes--his girlfriend told him it would look cool, but secretly he hated it."

      ... for the second picture, its a light beard--I know because as I created Daniel's mind - I know that's what he calls it :)

      But I'm a little disappointed that the pictures seem to play more importance that the words in the case.

      Needless to say, I do listen to the readers and I've tweaked the text.

      Delete
    2. Ah don't listen to the haters, your story is great the way it is!

      Just some people take the stories a little -too- literal I guess (:

      It was nice, and I think it's wonderful that you put out not just one, but three stories on one day! You're really spoiling your fans, sir!

      Delete
  4. this is one of my favorite story i like the getting into them and then later adjusting and tweaking their personality :) hope to have more of this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn great job man. Daniel looks like he would be fun to be in.

    ReplyDelete