Thursday, August 30, 2018

Last Seandays: Taking Your Medicine


I watched Robbie Schnyder, quarterback for the school, from the bleachers as the team practiced. He was amazing at all the school's sports, in fact they had a whole cabinet dedicated to his trophies. He was a good looking fuck as well, not that I looked ugly or anything, it's just he was going places--I wasn't.

It was his last year at college, he'd already got university covered and--I heard--a modelling career.

I glanced at Robbie's girlfriend, a few seats away--Kirsty Williamson. She was beautiful; lean and shaped perfectly, but she had a reputation, a gold digger. She glanced over and smiled. I wondered how many guys she'd been with, and whether Robbie even knew. She pouted and blew me a kiss, I felt my cheeks start to flush.

Coach Jackson rounded up the players, after a short talk they returned to the benches to hydrate. I could see their shirts stained with sweat; coach always pushed them hard.


Kirsty got to her feet, and called to Robbie. He looked over, and smiled. I could see why he had secured that contract. Dropping the ball, he jogged over as his girl made her way down to the field. They met, and they locked their lips in a passionate kiss. He pulled her close, and I bit my lip as watched his biceps flex as he lifted her.

She said something in his ear, and he pulled back with a grin. He looked back at coach who was preoccupied with the others, with a giggle Kirsty pulled him towards the locker rooms, no doubt with the promise of a blow job.

She was a fake, and had been for the past twenty-four hours.


Yesterday, my friend Tony had taken her identity. He was a wrestler, thick and heavy set. I'd watched him, follow the girl at lunch. It was only twenty minutes later when she returned. She sat on the bench next to me.

"How did it go?" I whispered.

"No problems," Kirsty replied. "Put up a bit of a struggle, but nothing I couldn't handle."

I rubbed my dick as I imagining my friend, squeezing his thick muscular body inside Kirsty. I knew he was straight acting, but peer pressure was strong. He looked and acted like a typical arrogant jock, but he was gay--something I'd found out by accident only a few weeks ago. Since then he would suck me off after gym practice--he called me horse, you can guess why. In his new guise, he'd be able to hook up with loads of guys.

That was yesterday, in the morning between classes, Kirsty had told me about her adventures, staying overnight with Robbie. I smirked wondering how the quarterback would react if he'd known he was really making out with a sweaty, arrogant jock.

I glanced across the field, in the distance I watched Kirsty pull Robbie into the locker rooms. I smirked and headed over. As I entered I could hear voices, turning the corner I found them locked in an embrace. He looked surprised, and started to mouth off, yelling at me to get lost. He ran at me, and almost knocked me off my feet. But then Kirsty grabbed him, and pulled him back.

Robbie was shocked at the strength of his girl. I wasn't, Tony was a heavyweight. Although he looked like Kirsty, he still had the strength of the wrestler that dwelled within.

Kirsty had him in a grip I recognised, there was nothing he could do. I pulled at his lips, and shoved a few capsules in his mouth. He tried to spit them out, but I held my hand over this mouth. He stared at me, daggers, pure loathing. He still hadn't swallowed them, I punched him in the stomach. His eyes went wide, then he struggled pulling at the tight grip Kirsty had on him, but it was fruitless. Within minutes, he was weakening; eventually he slumped.

"Get his shirt off!" I demanded. "He's not going to stay like this for long!"

Kirsty pulled at his uniform, lifting his arms and pulling it over his head, then turned her attention to the tight compression vest. As I stripped myself I had to admire his tanned body glistening with sweat, his cobbled stomach twitched into relief.

He as a good looking fucker, there was definitely something special in his blood, with his thick, black hair and eyebrows. He had a confident air, and a young angelic face--and it was going to be mine.

I knew he'd been going steady with Kirsty for a few months now, but in recent light I don't think she'll mind me sleeping around. I suspect that she had similar plans. But I know their relationship will be strong. Tony had always fantasised about Robbie, now, as his girlfriend all his dreams were becoming true.

Kirsty tugged at his pants and jock. What lay below wasn't a surprise, with the girl's memories on tap, Tony just wanted to see his meat again. She jerked it a few times.

"Hey! Wait for me," I joked. "I want some of that attention."

"Well, hurry up then," Kirsty cooed, "this hand ain't waiting forever."

I knew the capsules didn't last long--ten minutes at the most. I had to get a move on.

"Check the door," I told her. She went over, guarding the entrance.

I began to pull at Robbie's face, stretching his mouth wide. Within seconds I was sliding my legs down his throat. Inch by inch I was becoming Robbie. I pushed in further, like I'd done with the others. Limb by limb, I filled him, bringing the school's top athlete back to life.

With a grunt I got to my feet pulling his shoulder and traps into place. I caressed my new body, it was damp and slick with sweat from football practice. His odour invaded my senses, even that was stunning. I grabbed his face and pulled it over my own, pushing his features into mine. Looking down, I took a breath and marvelled at my new chest swell in size. Then I felt a familiar tingle. It started at the base of my spine, and it snaked its way up, then across my shoulders. I closed my eyes, waiting for the inevitable, then it hit. A burning fury swam of bees around my mind; images, sounds, memories and desires.

The pain quickly dispersed, I opened my eyes and I knew--everything. I went hard, understanding that he was being just as promiscuous as Kirsty. I grinned, it didn't matter.

"Girl, your King has returned!"


With a squeal Kirsty ran over, leaping into my strong arms. She kissed me tenderly, I knew it was really Tony but it didn't seem to matter. From Robbie's memories I couldn't see any differences in her behaviour.

She slipped from my grip, and kneeled in front of me tugging at my pants. I took her hand and pulled her to her feet.

"Later babe, the coach will be pissed if I don't go back." I kissed her again, then picked up the compression vest. I brought it up to my face and inhaled, I recognised the stench--mine! I got dressed, enjoying the tightness of the uniform's fit.

I flashed a smile at Kirsty then jogged back to the field knowing that I was going to enjoy being Robbie for the foreseeable future. Of course, it didn't mean I couldn't stop using the capsules.

I would tell you how I discovered them, but that's a different story altogether.

No comments :

Post a Comment