Previously: Read part two
"Yeah, I'm right where I wanted to be, inside the richest kid on the West coast." I turned and saw John McKirkwell standing at the door.
"Romeo?"
He smiled, "Yeah." He held up his arms and turned in a circle. "And ain't I cute," he smirked.
I laughed, "Yeah, I guess. How long you going to stay in him?"
"Until one of us dies I guess, I have no intention of giving him up."
I looked over at Bruno, "So how did you do it?"
"Hung out as the dog for a couple of days, figured out John's routine and the security patrols. Bruno was more of a pet that a guard dog, slept on John's bed at night. Security posted outside at night." He looked in the mirror and picked at his hair, "On the third night I pulled myself out of Bruno, I clamped a hand over John's mouth and jabbed the needle into his neck--it was in the dog-suit." He shrugs, "Then it was just a matter of pulling John's skin on, and becoming the millionaires son."
"I'd guessed you were in when I got the package," I smiled flexing a bicep.
"Yeah, John--I had a gym session booked with Luis in the morning, I needed a way to get my bro' in the house and he was just in the wrong place at the right time."
"Shit man, I'm glad you did he's got an awesome body and a sweet girl at home."
John chuckled, "Yeah I thought you'd appreciate Luis."
"Oh yeah, fucked Amanda senseless last night." I suddenly realised what he was wearing, "So what's up with the fancy duds I thought you wanted a gym session."
He adjusted his bow tie. "I've got to attend a gala soon, thought I'd try on the suit. Besides, I wanted you to come with me as well."
"Really? I know its not Luis's type of thing."
John laughed. "No, I'll be going with my girl. I wanted you to be my security."
"Thought that was Tony's job."
John smiled. "It is." He led me through to another room--the gym. Laying on a bench was Tony, his arms limp, weights scattered across the floor.
"You've been busy," I joked.
"Just setting up my bro'. Tony's in charge here, has an apartment next door. Tony's trusted by *my* parents, that could be useful," John nudges me. "He's on a very good salary as well."
"I've kinda got used to Luis, I like the setup with him," I shrug.
"So what's the problem? Put Tony on over Luis."
I pushed on Tony's chest, and it compressed. Luis's manhood stiffened, he'd always been impressed with Tony's build. I smiled broadly and stood back admiring his torso, and then continued to strip him before removing my own gym gear.
I pulled on what remained of Tony, trying to understand how someone so young became head of John's security team. As I pulled his head over mine, the answer came to me through his memories. He was a lot older than he looked--thirty one. He'd been marine with honours and started a private security device. John's father wanted to assign his son a dedicated bodyguard come minder. John had originally refused other much old security personnel, but Tony looked younger and John thought it was cool having this guy around.
I pulled Tony's underwear on and checked my reflection. It was an impressive visage. Louis's mind was still buzzing with excitement at the thought of owning a body like Tony's and I had to agree it was something special.
I finished dressing flexing as I got used to Tony's body. Then the intercom rang. I held up my hand as John went to answer it, "That's my job."
I cleared my throat and picked up the receiver. "Yeah?" I answered in a deep voice. "Uh-huh." I walked to the door and opened it, outside was another security guy. He handed me a package. "Thanks," i smiled and closed the door.
Glancing at the address, I threw it at John. "It's for you."
"Sweet," he said with excitement. I watched as he ripped it apart, inside was a leather pouch. "Some more of the serum."
He showed me the small bottles and a few syringes. From the package I pulled out some notes. "Says here you can use the blue stuff to restore a suit back to the original."
"Huh? Why would I want to do that?"
I looked over at the motionless dog Romeo had used to infiltrate the house. "They'll probably be wondering what happened to Bruno soon."
"I guess," John replied and filled a syringe with some of the blue liquid. I watched as he grabbed the dog by the scruff of the neck and slipped the needle into the dog.
We stood back as the creature started to twitch and kick. Seconds later is scrambled to its feet and edged backwards growling. John held out his hand, "It's OK boy, it only us." The dog cautiously edged forward and sniffed his outstretched hand, we breathed a sigh of relief when it locked at his hand, barking with excitement. "He's fine, I wonder if he remembers anything?"
Shrugging I looked at the note again, "There's a warning on here as well. Says if you inject the blue stuff into a suit while someone is wearing it'll fuse with the occupant pertinently." John didn't appear to be listening as he played with Bruno.
The door opened, and John's father walked in--shirtless. "The limo will be here in thirty minutes," he looked at me. "Make sure you're ready. Both of you."
"John, that was your dad. The limo will be here soon to take you to the gala."
John chuckled and pulled at his jacket. "I'm ready. It's Tony that needs to get dressed."
"Get on to it now sir," I exclaimed and quickly left for the my adjoining apartment. As I passed through the door, I bumped into a kid going out. I blinked wondering who it was, then Tony's memory gave me the answer--Ray--Tony's nephew. It seemed that he was a bit on a wild side and his parents had sent him to work with Tony hopefully to whip him into shape.
"I'm going out, won't be back until late," he told me.
"Behave yourself," I growled. "Don't go through the main house." He muttered something under his breath and left. It occurred to me that although I had all of Tony's memories they weren't naturally available. A conscious effort was needed to recover the information.
I showered quickly, enjoying myself way too much before getting dressed in an expensive suit. I escorted John to the limo and we left for the gala where we met John's father.
I kept a low profile, watching John and assessing people like a good soldier, but John was acting like an ass--he was drinking too much. I could see his father was not impressed. When he went to speak with him he pushed him out of the way, cussing in his face. I had to pull him away and take him to a quiet spot and calm him down. "You idiot," I hissed. "John isn't like this. Tony knows this, this is more like Romeo. You're going to screw this up!"
Something rang true with him and he stayed quiet for the rest of the evening, but I could see that his father wasn't going to let this go. John had embarrassed him in front of some important clients.
----
When we returned to the house, John's father's mood was dark. "Follow me!" He barked, and we trailed him back to John's private apartment. He closed the door behind us and turned on John pinning him to the wall. "What the hell was that about!" He yelled and banged John against the wall again.
I pulled at his shoulder, "Don't! Stay out of this--remember who you work for!" He muttered, jerking his shoulder free. "Who the hell are you! You're not my son!"
Frowning I tried to understand how he'd guessed. Then one of Tony's memories popped into my mind. John was normally very passive, hardly talking at these events, tonight his persona was completely the opposite. Tony himself had notified Mr McKirkwell or this bodysuit serum, and John's outburst had alerting his father.
John struggled, twisting and pushing at his *father*. "Get the fuck off me, I'm your son."
"Get me something to tie him up with Tony," Mr McKirkwell yelled over his shoulder. I ran to the bedroom and found a belt. On the table I spotted the pouch with the syringes. "Where are you Tony!"
I picked up the pouch and ideas rushed through my head. I could jab the needle into John's father, turning him into a suit and become the master of the house. Maybe use the blue liquid on John and seal him into John's body--it's what he wanted and Romeo would be undetectable. I grinned, John's life seemed perfect. Maybe I should double cross Romeo and take his place as John McKirkwell--the wealthy son. Then again there was Tony's nephew, maybe I could work with him?
End of Part 3.
Nicely done, I like the personal trainer and the nephew.
ReplyDeleteWell done. I think a double cross would be fun but there are any number of ways that this could all work out quite well. I knew you were a serial writer....
ReplyDeleteThanks Angus, hopefully it was worth the wait.
ReplyDeleteCereal writer :) Just takes time.
ReplyDeleteCool choice :)
ReplyDeleteSo which directions?
ReplyDeleteTake the father out and become the master of the house?
ReplyDeleteHelp Romeo's dream to become John?
ReplyDeleteDouble cross Romeo and become the John, the millionaires son?
ReplyDeleteHelp out the troublesome nephew?
ReplyDeleteVote for the next parts storyline below
ReplyDeletebe the father!
ReplyDeleteTake the dad and don't let Romeo knows!
ReplyDeleteBe the father
ReplyDeleteBe the dad first then double cross Romeo later . let the nephew pretend to be his Uncle.
ReplyDeleteUse the blue liquid on "john",use the purple on the dad, have him put on ONLY the Luis suit and use the blue on himself and keep the dad, and give "Tony" to his nephew. BAM!
ReplyDeleteHappy all round :)
ReplyDelete