Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Last Seandays: Complementary Swap

Danny walked out looking like the schools top football player; “How do I look?”

“Amazing” came the reply, “Yeah, felt really strange pulling on his clothes, his body is twice as big as mine” replied Danny.

They both looked at the unconscious original naked on the bed. “I really appreciate this Tony, can’t believe I’m going out with the guys and meeting up with Claire tonight.”

“Not a problem man, you go off and enjoy yourself, I’ll make sure Brett here doesn’t wake up.” Danny left to enjoy himself, while Tony had his own plans for the evening.

Stripping, Tony sidled up to Brett and whispered in his ear “It’s ok man he’s gone now”, with that Brett open his eyes and smiled at Tony; “Fuck it’s hard acting the straight jock all the time, great idea of yours to get guys to take my place all the time...”

3 comments :