Sunday, May 5, 2013

Something for later sir?

Ok, I write a lot of stories that could  be continued, many times they just hang there. So here’s a list of the some of my favourites and also ones that people have requested me to continue.

Post in the comments which one you think I should continue; if you’re feeling talkative let me know why and how you want me to finish it off.

UPDATE: 20th May, and I’ve totted up the numbers which are shown below;

(18 votes) Chain Letter (Pt.4)

(18 votes) The Other Mitchell

(15 votes) Lodgers Tale

(8 votes) The Toy

(6 votes) Secret Bro’

(4 votes) Producers Cut

(3 votes) Restroom Surprise

(3 votes) Ring of Deception

(3 votes) Making my Brothers

(2 votes) Gauging my Own Success

(2 votes) Dog Suit

Looks like we have joint winners, so they’re both on my list. These are the more complicated stories so please don’t expect an immediate posting. I won’t be counting any further votes but you are welcome to comment and suggest possible directions for each of the two stories.

Thanks to everyone that participated.

55 comments :

  1. Producer's Cut and Secret Bro' are definitely high on my list. Producer's Cut could be approached in a couple of interesting ways I think - 1) start the story from the guitar player/writers point of view, e.g., he is aware the frontman is going to see the producer and waits to hear from him, then the interaction between him and the producer, leading to a decision and outcome. Secret Bro' has potential from a lot of angles - why did the military com eup with this technology, has the bro used it already for underover operations; second once in his brother's body, is he going to use the power to take over others just to see what it is like; third possible that the ability to take over others transfers to the younger bro since he has now been in his big bro's body (as far as anyone knows, no one has taken over one of the experimentees before so there could be after affects). In any case, all of the stories are really good so any of them would be worth continuing. You're such a talented writer that I am quite sure you would do great as always. br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lodgers Tale and the other mitchell, especially that one, we dont find out who really took his body and who was inside the second suit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dog suit! That was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Other Mitchell, Ring of Deception, and Chain Letter pt 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. has to be the other mitchell, want to fidn out what happens to you sean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lodgers tale just begs for a second part, but "The Chain Letter" has always been a favorite of mine and I'd love to see several more chapters of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Other Mitchell!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The toy and the chain letter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Secret Bro’ definately a fav

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely The Other Mitchell -- you said you had more to give; now let's see it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Other Mitchell, and Lodgers Tale, so much more to find out in both the stories man

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really would like to see Producer's Cut and Secret Bro continued! I'd like to hear more about the older brother's experience in the body of his little bro's friend

    ReplyDelete
  13. chain letter is a most favorite series of mine. there's so much that can be done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Other Mitchell ... Because I want to know who is hiding where and why

    Chain Letter ... one of my favorites and lots of potential

    The Toy ... very very sweet and tender love story, I hope you can add another part while keeping the same feeling

    Ring of Deception ... also lots of potential, and love the "ring-dweller" that is overlayed on the victim, a nice different take on possession/mind control

    ReplyDelete
  15. Restroom Surprise!
    And I have one question
    Im the only that I cant see pictures?, in your storys I see but in others I cant see it, only I can see a restricted circle

    ReplyDelete
  16. CHAIN LETTER PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lodgers Tale, whats the rest of the story there? Who is in the suit and why really?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ring of Deception

    ReplyDelete
  19. making my brothers

    ReplyDelete
  20. These three:

    Chain Letter (Pt.4)
    Gauging my Own Success
    The Toy

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Other Mitchell is fantastic, so, please, The Other Mitchell!

    ReplyDelete
  22. restroom surprise and chainletter

    si

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lodgers Tale please

    ReplyDelete
  24. The other Mitchell looks like it could turn into something GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please could you continue the "secret bro" it was really good

    ReplyDelete
  26. Chain Letter (Pt.4) & The Toy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Other Mitchell, Secret Bro, and Chain Letter PLEASE, they are my all time favs and I love them :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. The Other Mitchell was awesome and definitely needs to be continued.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Other Mitchell and Chain Letter pt 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Other Mitchell is a great read, continue, please!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Secret Bro and Producer's Cut

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Lodgers Tale should be finished off, we need to know who the kid really is

    ReplyDelete
  33. other mitchell, lodgers tail, you make great bodysuit stories

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lodgers Tale, those pics were hot

    ReplyDelete
  35. chain letter the toy and my favorite the dog suit(that needs to be done)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Making my Brothers !

    ReplyDelete
  37. Definitely Producer's Cut

    ReplyDelete
  38. please please please Lodgers Tale and other mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  39. Making my Brothers we all love a tweaked jocks

    ReplyDelete
  40. part 2 of other mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  41. So Sean what story are you going to write about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need to tot up all the numbers, going to give it one more week to give everyone a chance.

      Thanks to everyone who voted. I'm surprised they where so popular.

      Delete
  42. Chain letter,The toy,restroom surprise and gauging my own success

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lodgers Tale, Other mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  44. Definitely Chain Letter!

    ReplyDelete