Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Choice of two this time.
Shit, I jumped into Drew at a bad time. I had forgotten that he had a job, and I found myself in the middle of his shift. Now I'm going to have to go through three more hours surrounded by people and trying not to get a boner. It didn't help that I could feel how strong and beefy Drew's body was just by being in it.
After an hour of packing produce the manager came up to me and told me to go on a break. Finally! I frantically searched for the bathroom and locked myself in one of the stalls. I wasted no time in shoving a beefy hand down his pants and feeling the warmth of his musky crotch. It was a tight fit down there, just the way I liked it. I scratched Drew's taint, then withdrew his hand and brought it my nose, taking in the scent of a long day of work. Damn! My break was only fifteen minutes, but that more than enough time to unzip Drew's jeans, whip out his dick, and beat it furiously to orgasm. All the while I was squeezing his nipples with my other hand and moaning softly with Drew's gruff voice. I almost yelped when I came, making sure to catch every drop in Drew's hand. I smelled the bleachy liquid before giving it a good lick. Tasting all that salty cum almost made me shoot out even more. Satisfied, I tucked Drew's dick back into his briefs, zipped up his pants, and made my way out of the bathroom with a smile on my face.
It was 9 pm in Howards Grocery store. Jerome is the new hire and he was being trained by the store owner Mr. Howard and the store lead Sean http://mypersonaldreamguys.tumblr.com/post/50348964686.
Jerome has been working in the store for a week and he noticed that during about this time, a large amount of senior citizens roam about the store, never seem to be buying anything. At this specific night, Jerome was stocking the produce when he hears Sean's voice and two other voices.
"So how was it?" "Really feels great to be young again that's for sure." "really can I see."
Curious, Jerome peeked through the shelves and saw the older man feeling Sean's abs and then going downwards inside his pants. Sean gave the older man a cocky look and the older man nodded .
"you're next aren't you." Sean asked the older man. "Yeah. I already saw the new meat. Damn he's massive."
The group left the aisle, they we're still talking but Jerome can only hear whispers and murmurs
Still confuse about what he heard, Jerome turns around to get back to work and then Mr. Howard was behind him.
"What are you doing?" "Nothing sir just rearranging the shelves." "I see, well i need you to go to the freezer to re stock the dairy."
Jerome nodded and walked to the freezer. Jerome felt sleepy as he goes in and he quickly collapsed.
Withing moments he could feel something familiar. His cock was getting sucked. He hears familiar voices in the background.
"Suck harder Stan." He hear Sean shouting. "S-S-sean??" Jerome said groggily.
Jerome's body felt light, he opens his eyes but his eyesight is blurred but his cock was enjoying the attention. He couldn't think straight.
"Huh" within moments he feel someone jam their cock in his mouth he tries to stop but it felt like he was in a trance. He opens his eyes slightly. He sees a muscular torso and the massive cock that was forced in him. He could also hear a familiar voice moaning. He looks up, and saw himself shirtless and deep in ecstasy. he stops and gasped in horror.
"Hey old man you ain't done yet." The imposter said.
He looks down and saw that his body has aged. He then looks up and sees his body coming towards him. He couldn't speak. he was paralyzed with fear, as the imposter ordered him to open his mouth. He did, and the imposter jammed his cock in Jerome's mouth.
"Agghhhhhh" Jerome could feel cum being sprayed inside his mouth. So much that he almost gagged. "Drink up old man." Jerome did. as he ingested the cum, he feel his memories and conciousness slipping. What was his name??? it was Jordan and he was 75 years old.
"Have a good night Mr. Jordan, hope to see you again."
"You too, umm ummm what was your name again??
"Oh its Jerome." He says with a smile in his face.
Pic 1
ReplyDeleteShit, I jumped into Drew at a bad time. I had forgotten that he had a job, and I found myself in the middle of his shift. Now I'm going to have to go through three more hours surrounded by people and trying not to get a boner. It didn't help that I could feel how strong and beefy Drew's body was just by being in it.
After an hour of packing produce the manager came up to me and told me to go on a break. Finally! I frantically searched for the bathroom and locked myself in one of the stalls. I wasted no time in shoving a beefy hand down his pants and feeling the warmth of his musky crotch. It was a tight fit down there, just the way I liked it. I scratched Drew's taint, then withdrew his hand and brought it my nose, taking in the scent of a long day of work. Damn! My break was only fifteen minutes, but that more than enough time to unzip Drew's jeans, whip out his dick, and beat it furiously to orgasm. All the while I was squeezing his nipples with my other hand and moaning softly with Drew's gruff voice. I almost yelped when I came, making sure to catch every drop in Drew's hand. I smelled the bleachy liquid before giving it a good lick. Tasting all that salty cum almost made me shoot out even more. Satisfied, I tucked Drew's dick back into his briefs, zipped up his pants, and made my way out of the bathroom with a smile on my face.
Gee, you forgot to wash your hands before going back to work. Not sure I would want to shop there, at least not for produce. :) br
DeleteNice one Quookies - thanks for submitting.
Deletenot my body, not my problem :P
DeletePic 1
ReplyDeleteIt was 9 pm in Howards Grocery store. Jerome is the new hire and he was being trained by the store owner Mr. Howard and the store lead Sean
http://mypersonaldreamguys.tumblr.com/post/50348964686.
Jerome has been working in the store for a week and he noticed that during about this time, a large amount of senior citizens roam about the store, never seem to be buying anything. At this specific night, Jerome was stocking the produce when he hears Sean's voice and two other voices.
"So how was it?"
"Really feels great to be young again that's for sure."
"really can I see."
Curious, Jerome peeked through the shelves and saw the older man feeling Sean's abs and then going downwards inside his pants. Sean gave the older man a cocky look and the older man nodded .
"you're next aren't you." Sean asked the older man.
"Yeah. I already saw the new meat. Damn he's massive."
The group left the aisle, they we're still talking but Jerome can only hear whispers and murmurs
Still confuse about what he heard, Jerome turns around to get back to work and then Mr. Howard was behind him.
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing sir just rearranging the shelves."
"I see, well i need you to go to the freezer to re stock the dairy."
Jerome nodded and walked to the freezer. Jerome felt sleepy as he goes in and he quickly collapsed.
Withing moments he could feel something familiar. His cock was getting sucked. He hears familiar voices in the background.
"Suck harder Stan." He hear Sean shouting.
"S-S-sean??" Jerome said groggily.
Jerome's body felt light, he opens his eyes but his eyesight is blurred but his cock was enjoying the attention. He couldn't think straight.
"Huh" within moments he feel someone jam their cock in his mouth he tries to stop but it felt like he was in a trance. He opens his eyes slightly. He sees a muscular torso and the massive cock that was forced in him. He could also hear a familiar voice moaning. He looks up, and saw himself shirtless and deep in ecstasy. he stops and gasped in horror.
"Hey old man you ain't done yet." The imposter said.
He looks down and saw that his body has aged. He then looks up and sees his body coming towards him. He couldn't speak. he was paralyzed with fear, as the imposter ordered him to open his mouth. He did, and the imposter jammed his cock in Jerome's mouth.
"Agghhhhhh" Jerome could feel cum being sprayed inside his mouth. So much that he almost gagged. "Drink up old man." Jerome did. as he ingested the cum, he feel his memories and conciousness slipping. What was his name??? it was Jordan and he was 75 years old.
"Have a good night Mr. Jordan, hope to see you again."
"You too, umm ummm what was your name again??
"Oh its Jerome." He says with a smile in his face.