As a thank you gesture he held out his hands in front of him and in acknowledgement I held his hands.
'Thanks for all you have done for me'. Luke stated.
I noted how amazing his hands felt. I could feel the warmth of his heart flowing through his skin. I could also feel how detailed the ridges in his skin were as they felt so deep. I pulled him in closer for a hug. Probably more than he wanted or was expecting... I couldn't manage a reply that was meaningful to him and as I was still holding his hands creating the bond I needed.
'I wish these hands were mine.' I said to him.
He released the hug and moved his arms to my upper arms and shook me a little.
'What do you mean?' He demanded.
'Touching my hands in the way you did has created a special bond between us. You were not to know. However I have been tasked with finding help for one of my friends who is at breaking point. He has found a way to switch bodies with people, he chose me, but I needed to find a third person as the switch had to create 3 points from touching hands. Unwittingly, you have just become the third and your body will become mine.'
'I don't want any part of this freak show.' He retorted.
'My boy, just by touching me, your mind is already being reprogrammed to accept this and by the time Alec is here to join us and begin the transformation you will also know the spell and we fully versed with how we are to switch and will he enjoying it.' I explained.
'I suppose so.' Was his reply as the spell had already began to take its toll on him.
I began to describe Alec to Luke, the new man he would be becoming and the reasons he needed a break. Alec was a labourer in the plastering trade. His job was so tiring and dirty that by the time he got home each evening all he had time to do was eat, shower and sleep. He wasn't particularly attractive but he scrubbed up well with dirty blond spiked hair, bright blue eyes. His hands were as rough as sandpaper. Bit of a cheeky but not cocky lad. The reason he wanted a break was because he and his Mrs who had a baby on the way and had just got a house together had split up. Luke was there to give Alec the time to think.
Luke was probably the complete opposite. Bit of a pretty boy who, if he didn't have a girlfriend, everyone suspected he was gay. On the sun beds three times a week. Hair cut once a week. Pierced ears. He was a bit of a hyper condriact and even the slightest twinge meant he was dying. But it was his hands that did it got me. They were smooth and soft but with amazing ridges that obviously had a story to tell. I couldn't wait to discover it.
I was the oldest, most mature and level headed out of Alec's group of friends which is why Alec had picked me. Just an average guy. nothing to declare really.
Alec had received my signal that I was ready and had just arrived as Luke was at the correct level.
We each jabbed a small pin in the very centre of our palms then stood in the triangle and held hands. Our hands formed an I breakable seal around them as the spell began. Alec began chanting the spell followed by Luke and myself. Our bodies began the transformation.
We were able to move around a little but the bond was un breakable. We watched each other as our clothes started to disappear. Our cocks became erect and touched each others at the tip in the centre of the triangle.
Piece by piece our bodies transformed. Our bodies traded right hand to left hand so we were careful who's hand was holding who's. I couldn't contain my own excitement as my body lost 10 years and 50lbs in minutes. I chuckled when I saw Luke's face transform into Alec's. I knew my face had just become Luke's and the transformation was complete. We were each dragged to the centre of the circle were we kissed and new memories flooded our heads. Finally clothes reappeared on our bodies.
How long can I stay as Luke I wonder
Interesting and definitely different. Can't quite put my finger on it but something feels like it is missing, maybe a bit more background on each? Good job overall. I'll give it an 8. br
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind rating Anon... I have a piece based around this that I am working on. It was beginning to be of "epic proportions" and i had to get this shorter piece out there. As many of you have noticed many of my stories are based around my real life events and this story was the beginning of the story. As i began to get more detail around Alec's problem,(hopefully) the helping hands series will continue.
DeleteNew angle Gaz, nice one.
ReplyDeleteI like it man. Great job!
ReplyDeleteGood job. I really like it.
ReplyDeletethanks brody and anon
ReplyDelete