Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kiss

“Fuck I look hot.” I said to no one in particular as I caught my reflection in a passing window.

Sam here was definitely one of my favorites; active, attractive (and although he kept it on the down-low), bisexual.

“Mmm” I bit my lip as I flexed my muscles.

--------------------------------

I still remember my first day in here; just another boring day since I’d lost my body in that experiment. Or rather, it just dissipated into thin air, my spirit left without a body.

I tried everything to get their attention, but it was no use, no one could see me, or even hear me. I tried throwing things, but my ‘hands’ just passed right through.

Defeated, I just decided to look around the facility.

I found the security personal area, and Sam here really caught my eye; I could see his muscles bulging even through his uniform. So, having nothing better to do I just decided to follow him.

We came to a what was more or less a locker room; complete with showers (I imagine to wash off in case of an accident with an experiment), and much to my delight, Sam began to undress.

I floated up next to him, and began to try to run my hands across his chiseled muscles, and though he didn’t seem to notice, I could see his skin began to tingle with goose-bumps. I slowly traced the his abs down to his waist…

I could see his pants stiffen and I allowed a playful smile to dance across my face.

I pressed my ‘lips’ to his, and a look of shock shot across his face as a force suddenly started jerking me into his body.

He was moaning; it seemed a bit painful, his body was convulsing violently as it was unsure whose commands to listen to, and after a few brief moments, I was fully inside of him. And I could feel him drift off to a gentle slumber; exhausted from his recent experience.

I breathed in slowly; enjoying the rush as I felt this powerful chest expand with air. I let out a cheeky green as I ran his rugged hands down his abs and I paused for a moment at the waistband of his underwear; I could feel it straining to get out, and I decided that since he was going to shower anyways… I quickly tossed them off and looked to the mirror to view my new (if borrowed), package.

This thing was fuckin’ monster! It was so damn thick, and it was already pretty long and it wasn’t even at full mast yet, I ran a hand through the neatly trimmed hair before grasping the rod and giving it a light rub.

”oooh…” a moan escaped my lips as my body twinged a little; I hadn’t really noticed but he wasn’t circumcised either, and this felt so much better than my own cock ever did! I gave it another light rub and shuttered with delight.

I decided to take this to the shower and as the hot water ran down my skin, I let out a content sigh, his muscles were a bit sore, and this water was so soothing… I stood there feeling the sweet relief of this miracle water before continuing with my shower. I took his bottle of body wash and squeezed some into my hands, running my strong hands across his cobbled abs was not something I regretted at all…

I felt a familiar stirring from my crotch as it began to swell; I lathered my hands up and began rubbing it slowly, savoring all the new sensations… Moans were escaping my mouth, I was trying to keep them quiet, but that was a bit hard as my new voice was deep and could be heard rumbling throughout the room. Damn, this foreskin made such a fucking difference, I could barely continue as my body shivered from all the pleasure it was receiving.

I heard someone come in, and I stopped immediately; but damn, I was still so fucking horny.

I looked outside of the shower and I caught a glimpse as someone just as ripped as this body was. Fuck, I was so horny…



It wasn’t long before my new, ‘colleague’ had also entered the shower and I said “Fuck it” and decided to go for it…

I stepped into his shower with him and he turned around “The fuck du-“ I pressed my lips to his and let my tongue delicately explore his mouth; the look of shock on his face turned to one of pleasure as he began to kiss back. But, to my horror, I felt myself being pulled outside of my new body, I struggled to stay in and I could feel my control slowly slipping and after a few moments I was looking at my old reflection. He seemed groggy but not wasting time, I flipped him around and pushed my new cock in, still impressive, but not as great as the one I just had.

It was tight, but after some wiggling around I managed to get my cock in. I heard a whimper of pain leave his lips. But I didn’t care as I began to slowly rock my hips back and forth, building up a rhythm, I could tell he still was a bit groggy and not sure what was happening, but the cries of pain slowly turned into ones of enjoyment, and this felt nice, but it was something I was all too used too; it didn’t feel as good as his did, so I pulled his face towards the side and gave him another kiss, letting my soul being re-absorbed back in. I moaned loudly as all the pleasure hit me at once, I bit my lip and reached down and began to jerk myself, I couldn’t handle all the pleasure as I swear I whited out and when I came too I could hear my moan echoing through the room, as I shot my load against the wall, I was panting heavily, as was my other ‘toy’…

--------------------------------------------

I did get control of his body when I was in here, but I didn’t have his memories, so I had no idea how to keep this body in shape, so I usually went to the gym, then went and played with someone else while he worked out his body. He didn’t seem to notice that he was having lapses of memory. It was hard to do take another body in public as two guys kissing is something that draws attention. So when I got to his gym, I saw the owner and he seemed pretty chummy with my new body, and after some brief bullshitting, I saw him go into what appeared to be a personal bathroom for the staff in the back; I followed him and before he knew what happened I had thrust my lips onto his and I once again felt myself being pulled into another body. When I opened my eyes I was standing a clear head over my previous body’s and I watched him groggily exit the room.

This body was so much thicker than the last, so I ripped my shirt off and smirked cockily to myself as I let out my dick and released my stream of urine. Another sensation that was oddly erotic; I let out a gruff growl…



I gave this body a quick jerk before putting my shirt back on and going back out to the desk. I watched the cameras, taking care to watch what Sam did. After a bit of time, Sam seemed to be done, and he went to the locker rooms, I smirked, perfect.

I made sure to take out today’s video footage and packed it neatly behind the desk (so I could learn how to work that body myself someday…) and I made my way to the locker room and I saw him stripping. As I made my way over I glanced to make sure that no one was in the room, clear. “Hey, Sam!” He turned around, confused, he didn’t try to cover himself, but I guess it was normal for guys to see guys naked in here. “Yeah?” I reached a thick, meaty, hand under his chin and raised his head before locking our lips and going back to what I began to think of as my body. The owner, Mike seemed confused as to what he was doing but just shook his head and walked out.

I took a quick shower, eager to get home to see how Sam really lived, and before I left I made sure to grab those tapes…

And thus was what was what became my daily routine.

4 comments :

  1. Very nice, Curious. Further adventures to come? BR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing simply amazing. Just hoped that it would be longer, an addition to come maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job man. Good choice of body for sure!

    ReplyDelete