Guest Post from BR.
I have always envied Jake. He is the star college basketball jock - tall, athletic, handsome. All the ladies want him (and a few guys, too). He also belongs to the coolest fraternity on campus. He has a steady girlfriend, Jessica, that he stays true to no matter what.
I am quite the opposite of Jake, being on the short and skinny side. I make up for my lack of athletic prowess by excelling in academics. Fortunately for me that asset helps me stay off many of the jocks' radars as I can tutor them in their classes. Jake is one of my pupils and by helping him I have earned his respect and trust. Jake is by no means stupid like most of the jocks I help, just a bit lazy when it comes to anything academic.
Jake at times half-jokingly teases me about being skinny or short or some other attribute I lack. I don't mind though. I think of him as a brother since I don't have any family of my own. He watches out for me when the other jocks are around.
I have three friends I hang with most of the time when I'm not busy in class or tutoring. They like to get into mischief, pulling pranks on the jocks. I rarely will go along with them on their pranks but now they decided to make Jake the target of their latest scheme. They want me to go as I know where Jake lives. I am reluctant to help as I really like Jake and don't want to prank him.
"Scared?” they taunt me.
"No," I reply, "but Jake is good to me."
"Chill." Tom, one of my friends, says. "Just help us get into his room. You don’t have to do anything."
So I go with them to Jake's room, not feeling at all easy with this and going only to stop them from doing any real harm to Jake's stuff.
I knock on Jake’s door to see if he is there. No answer. The door is unlocked so we enter.
The floor is littered with dirty clothes except for a clean corner where his computer desk stands. Tom sits down at the desk, kicking aside some giant sandals by the chair. The pc is on and a chat with Jake’s girlfriend still open.
"What if he comes back?” I am worried Jake might catch me here.
"Relax, dude.” Tom tells me. He pulls out the keyboard, deciding to talk to Jake's sexy girlfriend.
"Hey." he says on the chat and it sparks a conversation between the two of them. All he does is flirt with her and tell her how sexy she is, but something makes me think she knows it’s not really Jake. The door of the room bursts open. I look up. It’s Jake and he looks pissed.
"What are you doing in my room dweebs? Never mind - don't answer that. I know how you'll be leaving.' he says.
I try to run but he grabs me and throws me down on the bed, holding me there. I notice my friends are all paralyzed and cannot move from the corner where they are standing.
Jake laughs at me. "Relax, bro. I'm not going to hurt you. Your "friends" are another matter. You need to learn how to pick better friends."
I wonder what he means by that. Then it dawns on me - my friends are trouble makers who used me to get what they wanted. What does he have planned for us?
I look up and all three of my "friends" are naked and completely hard. I watch as their penises shrink inside them and they get vaginas. Their legs shorten and their waists expand. Their chests expand into giant breasts and their stomachs flatten. They are all crying in high pitched voices and begging it to stop when their faces change, becoming very feminine. Their hair grows long, making them all drop dead gorgeous cheerleader types, the slutty kind.
"Hey, you’ll need some bitches, twin bro." Jake says to me. Twin bro? What does he mean by that? Why will I need “bitches”?
He begins to strip all the clothes off my body, making me shiver to his touch and from the embarrassment of being naked in front of him. Jake reaches to his dresser next to the bed, opening the drawer to get a pair of his boxers. I don't have long to ponder why he wants boxers as he then holds my legs up and spreads them apart. He puts his boxers on me so they rest over my cock. I notice they are getting warmer.
As the boxers warm, I can't move from the immense pleasure I’m in. A smile grows on Jake's face, not a menacing smile but rather the compassionate look of a brother watching out for me. I then look down and notice that my bulge is getting bigger.
"Wha...wha... what’s happening?” I manage to stutter out.
He just laughs knowingly at me. Ah, this feels so good. I need to cum so badly now but I can't.
I suddenly realize that Jake is slowly pulling basketball shorts up my legs. As they go on, I feel my legs exploding with muscles and hair. My legs grow, making me taller. The shorts come to rest on my waist, which is getting thicker to match the shorts.
My old friends, still naked, come over. They begin rubbing my new package. I am so horny now that it really is hurting but I still can't cum. Jake tells me to hold on for a while longer. He puts a giant basketball jersey on my small torso and backs off. I look as my flat chest expands into two mounds of perfect muscle. I can feel my torso growing longer and gaining a light coating of hair. My flat stomach ripples and turns into a tight six pack. What a feeling!
Jake walks over to me. The girls move back into the corner as he approaches. He slides sweat bands up my arms, making my arms swell with muscles. I stare across the room into the mirror. I can see my arms, legs, and torso now match his. Jake then styles my hair with gel making it all spiky. My hair grows out a bit and turns light blonde, exactly like his. I watch as my face shifts and slowly morphs into Jake's mature, handsome face. My eyes have turned a brilliant blue instead of the muddy brown color I once had. I'm astonished.
“Almost done, bro." he says. Then he grabs the giant sandals from earlier and slides them on my feet. My feet expand to fit the sandals. I now have the perfect basketball player body - Jake's!
He reaches a hand to me and helps me up. Whoa, what a trip. I'm the same height as Jake now, built just like him.
"Holy shit.” I say, hearing my voice for the first time since the changes. I sound exactly like Jake. How cool is that?
"Do you feel better now that you're not a dork? You're just like me - my little twin bro. We're family. You still are the smarter one - have to keep our grades up. You have close friends, friends you can really trust and rely on. Time to relieve your "problem", bro. Pick which bitch you want."
I point to my old friend Tom, who's now Tracy. How do I know that? The other two "ladies" leave, since I don't want them. Tracy walks up to me, still naked. She wraps her arms around me. She undresses me, starting with my shirt and working her way down my body until my shorts are off. I look down at Tracy and rub her breasts.
"Please don't do me", she begs me. Paybacks a "bitch", pardon the pun. I need release so bad that I can't help myself. I drag her to the bed and go wild on her, making her orgasm in pleasure.
"I love you, Trevor" she says after we're done. Too bad for her. I want nothing more to do with her.
Trevor - that's my new name. Nice. Thanks, Jake. Jake comes over, sarcastically telling her to get dressed and go enjoy her new existence.
"My bro and I have other plans for the night.” he tells her.
Reality has shifted to fit my new life. I have a real brother, a real family. I remember growing up with Jake (he's the older one by a minute, hence I'm the little bro), working out, going to college, joining the frat, playing hoops with him - "The Terrible Two" our friends call us - and of course I tutor him in the academics.
A bing is heard. I look at the pc screen and it’s an IM from Jake's girlfriend, "I'm coming over!'
Shit! The place is a mess. Time to clean up our room and get dressed. We are double dating tonight. Jessica wants to introduce me to one of her sorority sisters. Sweet. My bro and I will have a great time together with the girls tonight. Jake always watches out for me and me for him. That is what brothers do for each other. Jake and Trevor - twin jocks.
Do love twinning and cloning x3
ReplyDelete