Saturday, May 25, 2013

Caption This (25th May)

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Choice of three this time.

**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

tumblr_mjrj6ehOCR1rdzwuso1_500

1.

tumblr_mkxtxeCejb1rph2g1o1_1280

2.

untitled338u

3.

11 comments :

  1. hmm... I think I'd go for either #3 or #14 in the third picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it would have to be #3, I have dibs on #14 lol.

      Delete
    2. well I will take #9 out of the lot of them :)

      Delete
    3. There something about number 7 that I like ,so i'd take him but I'd also take the one behind him

      Delete
  2. this (nude) gif: http://dilfpatrol.tumblr.com/post/50961952320

    I was over at a rental house for the weekend and it was 11pm at night. My bro was getting married so the whole family and the extended family were there however I had a room with my other brother in law, Brad. Brad and I were sharing a room as my sister was with the bridal party and it was more convenient that way.

    Brad lay on the floor on an air mattress, snoring slightly, he was out cold. Brad was in his twenties, buff, handsome and as I had only recently discovered, had an enormous dick. He couldn't tell why but ever since he had been staying in the same room as he he not felt well rested. This was because each night after he had gone to sleep I would steal his body and take it out for a night on the town.

    I usually preferred to simply possess Brad however I had come to enjoy being him, and not knowing when I would get another opportunity like this again, my thoughts turned to taking my control of his life to a new level. Instead of merely merging our bodies into one I would take his body permanently and completely, with him stuck in mine.

    I stroked Brad's stubbly face with my own hand, dick bursting out of my pants. Taking my dick out I placed it near Brad's mouth, I pushed it past Brad's lips and rubbed it gently against his tongue. I became increasingly excited as I continued to fuck Brad's skull, I came right down his throat. Cum smeared on his lips as I pulled out.Relaxed I then lay on top of Brad, holding his pretty face in my hands looking at my future new body. As I said previously I was going to make the switch permanent and so what I needed to do was to Astral project inside of Brad and force him out of his own body.

    Focusing, my spirit left my body and entered the man's body who had just ingested a large amount of my own DNA, Brad.

    When inside Brad it felt crowded. memories that were not my own began swelling up inside my head, and i could feel the presence of Brad's soul forcing my time in the driver's seat to be minimal. I maintained control as long as he slept within our subconscious.

    Seizing control of Brad's body, I flexed our muscles, swallowed the remainder of the cum in my throat and I turned my attention to my old body. I needed to fuck Brad's soul out of his own body and into mine in order to make the switch permanent.

    Brad's dick betrayed its former owner and sprang to attention immediately. I grabbed the baby lotion from the bedside table and smeared it all over my buff new body and my former body.

    I removed my old body's pants and flipped it over, showing a pale bubble butt and warm pink asshole.
    I then took Brad's massive cock out and, grabbing own hair, rammed it into my former ass's hole. fuck i was tight. Using Brad's powerful chest i gripped myself in a bear hug and grunted and grunted. rubbing our faces together and kissing myself, saying goodbye to an old friend. I felt Brad's pelvis slam into my beefy butt and it felt fantastic. I welled all that was Brad's soul up into once spot and began forcing it out of our monster dick and in an explosion of lust and pleasure I felt Brad leave me and my new body.

    I stood up instantly,my new dick glistening with cum and thrust it into the air, victory!

    I was now Brad, married to my sister and with the biggest cock I had ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that the rugby team's weekend beach trip would be my best chance at getting inside one of them, but I didn't think it would be that easy! I literally walked right through the front door at 9 am, figuring that everyone would still be passed out. I was wrong though, for immediately I was spotted by Harry and Mike. "Yo, what the fuck are you doing here?" Harry slurred. "Get the fuck out, Marco!" said Mike slowly. They were both obviously wasted, either having gone through the entire night or gotten up early to drink.

    Both of them were shirtless. Perfect, now I just had to act quickly. Harry was directly in line with me, so wasting no time, I broke into a sprint and dove headfirst at him. I would have collided into his stomach but instead my entire body was sucked into him with a loud WHOOSH. I moaned, then realized that I was continuing Harry's moan from my entry as I felt his deep bass voice rattling in his throat. I took a deep breath, reeking of sweat, alcohol, and... weed? Nice.

    "WHoa, what the fuck!" Mike said. "Where did he go?" He started clumsily feeling Harry's stomach where I had disappeared. I just smiled. "Dude, where did who go?" I replied.

    "I just saw Marco Silva jump into you man, didn't you see him?"

    "I don't know what you're talking about. You must be tripping bad already." I flexed Harry's abs, which seemed to freak out Mike as he jumped a little in his seat and threw his hands off of me. I let out a loud, boisterous laugh.

    It was definitely fun to jump instantaneously from sobriety to intoxication. In my mental state I just couldn't help but grin stupidly and flex Harry's muscles, feeling how strong this new body was. I felt hot all over, but the most heat was coming from Harry's loins...

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I was strolling to my next class I caught a glance at the rugby team. It looked that they were posing for their annual year book picture. All you did was roll your eyes as you saw the popular girls gawking at them while taking the picture.

    They never caused me much trouble, they barely new about me. You actually still admired them though. A couple of them are in your science and history classes and they are your typical jocks. Flat out dumb and know nothing except sports and their girlfriends. But you kinda liked this about them, even though their still dumb they always get the pretty girls.

    So this inspired you to try out for the rugby team a year ago. You thought you were pretty good and might have a chance. And even land a spot on the team and get a good looking girlfriend. But none of that happened.You didn't do good at your tryouts and earned laughs from some of the other guys. No shock you never got to make the team, but you always still lust for it. Than you remembered something. You always thought against it but for some reason it seemed like a good time to do it now.

    In fact I actually have a special power. I can take control of other people basically possess them. My spirit leaves my body than in a ghost form I just shoot into an unsuspecting host and control them. Amazingly my original body stays on auto pilot like nothing happened.I rarely use my power I gained a few years ago because I think its still a little strange. But after seeing the rugby guys one more time I knew it was time to use it.

    Quickly I paced toward the bathrooms with my backpack on my shoulders. I went into the bathroom and found an empty stall. Than in one motion just as I remembered I left my body. I felt my soul detach from my body and enter into ghost state. It felt very different now being a floating ghost. I noticed my body collapse onto the floor, but I knew it would soon recover.

    Drifting through the halls I made it to where the rugby players were taking their pictures. I came just in time as they were leaving. After scanning through my possible hosts I found him. Number nine. He was standing towards the back talking with his buddies and possible girlfriend. He was one of the bigger players. With plenty of muscle and tall as well. He had a clean shaven head with piercing blue eyes. His arms looked massive and bulging. You didn't want to get into a fight with him. Then as his friends turned away you knew it was time. Drifting over to him you felt his solid back and rubbed it. He gave a turning glance but you shook it off. You stuck your hands out and gave a dove into his body. Your soul was now getting adjusted to all the extra room in his body. He started shaking as he tried to fight back. But using his new strength against him you gained control.

    You looked out your eyes for the first time as you got adjusted to the light. Your eyes caught sight of your new bulging biceps as you began to flex. "Fucking A!" You said to yourself. As your new abs underneath tightened." Hey Andrew you alright? You looked to be having some seizure or something." "Yeah man, never better." You smirked to yourself."Com'on man he got to head over to practice, you can have your fun time with Jennifer later." You smiled than nodded as you caught your reflection in the window. "This is going to be awesome."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a great addition, thanks. You should add your initials so we can see any other work you add.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! And my initials are VZ

      Delete