Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Choice of three this time.
IMHO this blog would be great even just the Special Months and Caption This for rest of the year :) ...which does not mean that I do not appreciate the other stories ;) ~ Dyd
Pic2. I knew James would be at the studio recording the quiz show when he called me, he'd been around my house all week, and I'd been helping him with by asking him loads of sports related questions. He was a great athlete, and played for England but in these conditions he knew he'd choke, and he didn't want to let the team or his fans down.
The morning of the recording he'd asked me to come over to his apartment and help him choose something to wear, I knocked, and he opened the door. The sight of the 6'4" giant shirtless took my breath away.
I walked in and was taken aback, his normally tidy apartment was strewn with clothes. "Buddy, you got to help me, I can't find anything to wear," he sounded a little panicked.
Sorting through the clothes I picked up a black t-shirt with a deep v-neck. I held it up, it was about two sizes too big for me but I threw it at him. "Here try this on."
He pulled it over his head, and I bit my lip as his huge lats spread. "How does it look," he asked nervously.
I plucked at the shoulders, and used my finger to pull the v-neck down revealing the thick plates of muscle the hung off his chest. "Looks good to me," I replied. "So you ready to go?"
"I guess, kinda nervous about it."
I smiled. "You know you can call me if you want," I winked, "I can help you out like I used to when you where younger."
"Yeah," he grinned. "That was fun."
---
I knocked on the dressing room door at the studio, and James answered he looked as white as a sheet. "I need your help, I've forgotten everything and my stomach--" he stuttered, "its like it's tied in knots."
Following him in and locked the door. When I turned around I was surprised to see James had dropped his jeans, and pulled the t-shirt over his head revelling his entire back. "Like old times?" I asked?
"Yeah, like old times," he grunted.
I didn't need to be asked twice. I traced my index fingers down his back and stepped foreword into James's 114kg frame feeling his strength and muscle wrap around me, suddenly I felt very safe and secure. I pulled the t-shirt back over 'my' head and pulled up 'my' jeans, in my head I checked that James was still there, and he told me he felt better now.
I checked my new reflection and fixed my hair, just as someone came to collect me for the show. I followed them and with my help James was a star. We finished late, and the captains asked me to go out for some drinks. James said it was OK to stay in his body so we let for the bar... but that's a different story.
Caption this are all good but you guys havnt released a story of your own in 2 months now
ReplyDeleteLol, where have you been? I wrote five (I think) in April :)
DeleteLOTS of really great stories by people in the Caption This as well, very impressive :)
ReplyDeleteIMHO this blog would be great even just the Special Months and Caption This for rest of the year :)
ReplyDelete...which does not mean that I do not appreciate the other stories ;)
~ Dyd
Thanks, appreciate that.
DeletePic2.
ReplyDeleteI knew James would be at the studio recording the quiz show when he called me, he'd been around my house all week, and I'd been helping him with by asking him loads of sports related questions. He was a great athlete, and played for England but in these conditions he knew he'd choke, and he didn't want to let the team or his fans down.
The morning of the recording he'd asked me to come over to his apartment and help him choose something to wear, I knocked, and he opened the door. The sight of the 6'4" giant shirtless took my breath away.
I walked in and was taken aback, his normally tidy apartment was strewn with clothes. "Buddy, you got to help me, I can't find anything to wear," he sounded a little panicked.
Sorting through the clothes I picked up a black t-shirt with a deep v-neck. I held it up, it was about two sizes too big for me but I threw it at him. "Here try this on."
He pulled it over his head, and I bit my lip as his huge lats spread. "How does it look," he asked nervously.
I plucked at the shoulders, and used my finger to pull the v-neck down revealing the thick plates of muscle the hung off his chest. "Looks good to me," I replied. "So you ready to go?"
"I guess, kinda nervous about it."
I smiled. "You know you can call me if you want," I winked, "I can help you out like I used to when you where younger."
"Yeah," he grinned. "That was fun."
---
I knocked on the dressing room door at the studio, and James answered he looked as white as a sheet. "I need your help, I've forgotten everything and my stomach--" he stuttered, "its like it's tied in knots."
Following him in and locked the door. When I turned around I was surprised to see James had dropped his jeans, and pulled the t-shirt over his head revelling his entire back. "Like old times?" I asked?
"Yeah, like old times," he grunted.
I didn't need to be asked twice. I traced my index fingers down his back and stepped foreword into James's 114kg frame feeling his strength and muscle wrap around me, suddenly I felt very safe and secure. I pulled the t-shirt back over 'my' head and pulled up 'my' jeans, in my head I checked that James was still there, and he told me he felt better now.
I checked my new reflection and fixed my hair, just as someone came to collect me for the show. I followed them and with my help James was a star. We finished late, and the captains asked me to go out for some drinks. James said it was OK to stay in his body so we let for the bar... but that's a different story.