Saturday, May 18, 2013

Caption This (18th May)

Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Choice of two this time.

**THE STORIES/REQUESTS ARE IN THE COMMENTS**

image_3

1.

57911_4662441963296_1622179700_n

2.

58446_10151282883766604_1230377010_n

3.

8 comments :

  1. PIC #1

    After myself and 2 of my mates learned aspects of astral projection we were never sure where we would end up. We had briefly been each other for literally seconds.

    We had managed to find one final piece of the puzzle. We had never been close enough to our potential alternate bodies. Today was our final push. If we didn't succeed in projecting ourselves into brand new bodies we were going to give up.

    As luck would have it, when we walked into the college dorms there was no one there except 3 studs. It was a perfect opportunity.

    We knelled down on the floor and began our journey. All 3 of us left our own bodies in tandem and began floating above our own bodies before planing towards the 3 studs on the other side if the room. We didn't seem to have much control over direction and it felt as though we were being pulled towards them somehow. Without control or vision there was no choice of who we took over.

    Looks like I got the best of the 3 though. I couldn't help but to give a sideways glance at my new body in the full length mirror and grope my new crotch with both hands. I had suddenly become an amazing hot stud. A bloke whom I had never met and knew nothing about.

    If I had to make a complain about the new me, it would have to be that I had more chest and abdominal hair than I liked. I also felt i was a little childish with yellow shades. However, I loved his tattoos. I loved his size. Even the memories were starting to flood in. I loved the new me.

    Even my mate at the back who had just become my dad was smiling as he loved his new look..

    But that smooth chest next to me was turning me on. If I couldn't have it then I had to feel it.

    'Wow'. He said. 'This feels so normal.'

    We began to make out - we were obviously a couple...


    Where will this story go next?? YOU DECIDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. PIC #2

    This absolute geezer was a terror to the community. I watched him as he was about to steal my car. Well he won't be stealing anything now.

    Instead if allowing him to steal from me, I stole from him. But what did I steal?? Something absolutely priceless to him yet worthless to anyone else. Something he thought he would never be able to give up not until he was on his death bed. He won't be stealing again either.

    I stole his heart, I stole his body, I stole his life and I stole his sole. He has been trapped in my old body for weeks now. Unable to steal as he was now a police officer in one of the higher ranking positions. He remembered everything about his old life and will. He always begs me to return his body. It even got to the point where he only wanted his own body. He wasn't arsed who he was so long as he got his own body back.

    I made him beg and I made him seduce me, he never released that the trip was one way..

    Where will this story go next?? YOU DECIDE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pic 2

    Argghhh there he goes again with that racket. Whenever my parents are away (which is usually every afternoon) my stupid cocky brother would do his stupid cam shows. I got curious to what he was doing, I went to the cam show website: maletransformationcamshow.com, and saw what he was doing. He would strut around his room and put on some ridiculous costume, and flex for the whole world to see, and for people who would pay him; he would whip out his cock and have his viewers worship him. It was mesmerizing; it's as if being a sexy alpha male comes natural to him. I've never seen or thought of my brother as sexy, but the way he moves got me so hard.

    curious to what my own brother was packing i clicked pay now button. It asked for some card information and i filled it in. It said that it was 25$ for an hour session with him. I clicked agree. I closed my eyes... (I'll continue tomorrow)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pic 3: Group a friends, part of a gay football team, go on holiday together. Go out for an evening. Wake up in each others bodies. Slowly fall for one another and adapt to the new lives they must lead. Return to the holiday each year and always swap round again.
    I would write it but I don't think my English Lit tutor would ever forgive me fkr my dreadful story telling techniques! TC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only thing I keep thinking of is with #3. I get swapped into the guy in the middle and start going around fucking the shit out of the other four guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna write a story but in Spanish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, will you be able to let us have a translation as well?

      Delete