Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rebirth – by BR.

Beginnings

Blackness. Everything is black. No sound. No feeling. Nothing, just a total void, like a deprivation tank. Think. I have to remember. I remember.....

The week began like any other week. Get out of bed, get dressed, go to work, and come home. Same old boring routine, same old boring me. Mind you my life wasn't bad, just very routine. I had long ago settled into a comfortable pattern of living. Made life simpler that way. Of course it could be dull at times but dull was not always terrible. I avoided problems and risks, rarely venturing beyond my own world for anything other than work.

Tuesday, however, brought an unexpected change. I decided to take the day off from work. Why? Well, I really don't know other than the day was just calling out to me - warm, blue skies, perfect for doing anything except going to work. I had the time coming so I took it. I ambled leisurely through a park that wasn't far from where I lived, stopping to feed the ducks swimming in the pond. Everything seemed to be very vibrant and alive to me. Was I just noticing it because I didn't get out very often?

Around the time for lunch, I happened upon a small cafe I had not seen before, a very cozy place with a nice outdoor patio, not visible from the outside.  It was like paradise – a garden setting with cobblestones and fountains spewing water forth in great cascades. I know, cozy doesn't exactly seem to go with fountains and great amounts of water, but it really was that way. Maybe like the TARDIS in Dr. Who, smaller outside and infinite on the inside. I felt at peace here. Suddenly I felt a stabbing pain in my chest and I found myself lying on the floor. A warm blackness descended, enveloping me in a serene sleep.

I do not know how long that velvet blackness had hold of me. I had no sense of time. I opened my eyes and found I was standing, not on a solid surface but floating slightly above the surface. Funny, the garden now looked gray and ill-defined, like looking through a veil. There were shapes moving about but I could not clearly tell what they were or what was happening.

Without warning, I found myself being pulled by invisible hands. Not roughly, but I was definitely being pulled, pulled towards a shape on the cobblestone floor. I felt like I was passing through jello and I lost all sensation again.

The next thing I knew I was kneeling on the cobblestone. I didn't feel light anymore. I felt... heavy. The gray had lifted, replaced by normal colors and vision. Not only that, I was looking at my body. I stood up or should I say the body I was now in stood up. It wasn't me controlling the movement. I could feel, taste, hear, and otherwise recognize what was happening but I was not physically doing so myself. I was like a passenger going along for the ride. Technically I had a body. But who's body and why? At least I was still in a male body. I really would have freaked if I had been a woman now.

He stopped to talk to two policemen waiting outside the cafe. He told them to call the coroner and report the fatality - the guy had a heart attack. He then headed to an ambulance to go back to the firehouse. I found the experience fascinating and terrifying at the same time. Was I doomed to be nothing more than a part of this person for the rest of his life?

I remember seeing what my new home looked like for the first time. I knew he was in decent shape - I could feel muscles flow effortlessly with each move. He also was a bit taller than average, somewhere around 6'1 or 6'2. This information came from my own observations. I didn’t have any connection to the owner’s mind. Anyway, he got into the ambulance. He was riding shotgun. As the ambulance pulled away, he looked out the window. That was when I saw his face in the outside mirror. Staring back at me was a very handsome man - blonde, short cut hair, piercing blue eyes, and rugged masculine features. From what I could tell, I guessed his age to be about twenty four years old. I knew he was a paramedic from his uniform. The badge on the uniform said his name was Jim. Quite a thrill for me as my recently deceased body was about twenty years older than this one and never had been much more than average looking. I was quite anxious to see what the rest of Jim looked like. I wasn't going to get the chance to explore further, at least not now. I fell back into a state of sleep. When next I woke, I found Jim was in an office, filling out paperwork.

As soon as the paperwork was done Jim left to go home, or at least that was my guess. I wondered if Jim knew he had a passenger in his body. Somehow I didn’t think so. Jim arrived at a modern looking apartment building. Must be home. He went upstairs to one of the apartments - nice bachelor pad. Jim went into the bedroom. I thought I was finally going to find out what the rest of this body was like first hand. Not just yet, though. The uniform came off, leaving only his underwear. Jim went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. After a long day at work a shower would feel real nice. Jim stripped off the remaining clothes and jumped in the shower. I could see Jim’s body as he adjusted the water and started to lather. His chest was hairless and muscular in an athletic way, cobbled six pack abs, and a blond treasure trail leading to his manhood. What a manhood it was! He was uncut with what looked to be a flaccid length of about 6”. Legs were hairless and muscular in the same way as the torso. I couldn’t see the back of the body but from what I could feel when he moved, I would guess the back was as well built as the front. The thrill of being in such a body got me hot, which was interesting since these gorgeous sights were nothing new for Jim. By his surprised reaction I could tell Jim felt strange about having his dick start to stand at attention as he lathered soap on his body. How that happened I never will know but Jim had to relieve his erection so I sure had fun vicariously. I had never experienced such a thrill in all of my life.

Jim got out of the shower and towel dried his body and hair. I caught a glimpse of his body in the mirror. What a magnificent specimen of maleness! This dude was incredible.

I had no idea what Jim was planning for the evening, other than thinking he might want to hit the sack early after a long day. Nope. He went to the closet, picking casual clothes – black tank top, black denims, and black boots. No underwear. Guess Jim was a commando kind of guy when he didn’t have to go to work. I could feel the muscles ripple as he put his clothes on. I never knew getting dressed could be such an erotic experience. He topped it all off with a soft black leather jacket that only further accentuated all the curves of his body I was enjoying being in this stud’s body, even if I couldn’t control it.

Unfortunately this would be all I would have as I drifted back into blackness.

By the time I woke up it was morning. I wondered what I had missed last night. Jim was already dressed in his uniform and ready to go to work. The uniform did nothing to hide the wonderful masculinity of his body.

About two hours after he signed in at work for his shift, an emergency call came in. Jim and his partner took off to the scene of what was being called a homicide. The cops were already there when we rolled up. Jim went to talk to the detective in charge. I could sense something was changing. Jim continued walking towards the detective but I didn’t. I felt light as once again my world turned gray and ill-defined. My time in Jim was apparently over. What was going to happen now?


Midpoints

Pulling. The same pulling feeling I have felt before. Yet this time it is different – slower, more deliberate. Here in the darkness, a single point of light appears. Remember what happened after Jim…

I started to feel the same sense of being manipulated as before then lost all sensation as I neared an object in the gray twilight of my world. I have no idea how long I was out this time but when I awoke I felt heavy again and the world was back to normal colors and feelings. Based on my experience with Jim, I knew I had to be in a body. I had no idea who the body belonged to yet, just that it wasn’t Jim, unfortunately, and it was male.

This man was talking to Jim. Aha! That must mean he is the lead detective of the homicide case to which Jim had been called. It was rather intriguing seeing Jim through this man’s eyes. Why had Fate allowed me such a brief taste of masculine perfection?

Jim and my new host finished talking about the case. Jim and his partner then left the scene. One of the other cops at the scene called over to the captain – Roy, I think he called him. Unlike Jim, Roy was a bit heftier. His movements were a bit stiffer, leading me to suspect he was older than Jim, possibly around 40. He and the cop had a short conversation about the case then Roy got into his car. I caught a brief glimpse of Roy’s face in the rearview mirror. Yup, he was definitely around 40. The face age worn, eyes a murky green color, hair thinning with a hint of gray in amongst the black. This time I did not fall back to sleep as he drove to his destination. I was able to see sites of the city I had never seen before, all through the eyes of a stranger’s body. Finally he arrived at the police station, parked his car, and went up to his office. Roy sat down at his desk, but only briefly before he was called out to the squad room. I was quite surprised when Roy got up but I didn’t. My time in his body was short, more like a device of transportation.

As before, I was in a world of gray and indistinguishable shadows. And, like before, I was soon being manipulated to another place. This time I passed through walls and doors in what felt like a descending path. Finally I came to a stop. There was only one shape there. Suddenly I was in another body. No sleeping or loss of consciousness occurred this time – I was just in the body. I found myself inspecting a motorcycle. This body must be that of a motorcycle officer, one getting prepared to go out on his shift. The inspection done, he swung a booted leg on the bike. This guy was young and agile, well-toned, and I would guess around 5’11. He checked the left hand mirror before upping the bike and cranking it into life. The face in the mirror confirmed he was about 27 with jet black hair cropped in a military style. Square jawed and very serious looking. That was all I had time to see before he put his dark shades on and his helmet.

He took off for his rounds. Ah, the feeling of a powerful bike beneath his legs. Freedom unrestrained. Something new to me. I think I could have ridden all day given the chance. It wasn’t long, however, before he stopped at a light and I knew somehow that things were about to change. He glanced to his right just long enough for me to see a young man getting out of a very expensive ‘Vette and going into the lobby of the posh hotel we were near. The light changed and he took off on his bike, leaving me once again in a gray world. Fate was playing games with me. Was jumping from body to body going to be my eternal punishment for some unknown transgression in my past?

 

Conclusions

I am once again being pulled, this time into the hotel. I only know this since that is the direction I was facing before the grayness came. I am going through doors and walls, this time in what is an upward arc. I go through one last door and…

Blackness. Everything is black. No sound. No feeling. Nothing, just a total void, like a deprivation tank. Very surreal.

A bright light startles me out of my drowsiness. The light does not illuminate a whole room. Rather all I see is light centered on the back of a man I am being pulled towards. Nothing like this has happened before when I was pulled towards the other bodies. I can feel myself going into this body, growing, feeling the heaviness of flesh descend upon me. My head is spinning and momentarily I lose all of my senses.

Slowly I regain sensation. I can smell something aromatic. I can feel something warm and wet on my face. I have a sweet taste in my mouth. I hear water running into a sink. I am bombarded by what seems to be a million different feelings. This is very unsettling yet I am calm and peaceful. Finally sight begins to return.

At first my sight is still dim, like a room with only a small lamp providing illumination. I can, however, tell that I am in front of a mirror in a bathroom. As the light grows brighter, I can see that I have shaving cream on my face. I have water running into the sink in front of me while I shave. I am wearing nothing but a towel around my waist. My body is on automatic mode, with me along for the ride.

My body is awesome. I have shoulder length blond hair. My face is very handsome with a boyish quality about it. I would say I am about 22 years old. I have emerald green eyes that are accentuated by my blond hair and tanned skin. My muscles are well toned, like someone that goes to a gym regularly to stay fit. My abs are cobbled nicely into a six pack. My legs are nicely toned and long. I am around 6’3. My torso and legs are smooth.

Newly shaven, I, or rather my body, turns on the shower. I am anticipating seeing the rest of my body.  I drop the towel from my waist, revealing my manhood. This time I am cut and around 7”. My latest home is very impressive. I step into the shower.

The feeling of warm water on this body is incredible. My body starts to lather soap. As my hands spread soap on my body, I can feel every crevice and bulge this body has. My new member starts to get hard from the erotic sensations. The soap drops from my hands and I bend to retrieve it. Something starts to happen as I stand back up. I am standing up on my own. I have control of my body.

This is so cool. I have a hot body now. All mine. There is no other consciousness here. Another part of my anatomy reminds me that it needs tending. Well, why not? Slowly I stroke the beautiful piece of meat that is now my penis. Moans escape as I near final release. Houston we have lift off. I am in heaven, releasing the monster feels sooooo good.

“Fuck, yes!” My voice! Wow, I have a sexy baritone voice with a very pronounced accent.

Memories wash over me like a floodgate has been opened. My name is Joel. I am a wealthy Australian entrepreneur here on vacation for a few months. I have been at the beach all day surfing. I love surfing, actually anything to do with water. I am meeting up with some mates later at a local pub. I just came back to my hotel penthouse to clean up. The local yanks are all quite friendly, especially the sheilas. May have to hook up with a few of them while I am here.

Man, it has been a busy week. Tuesday I spent all day flying my private jet to get here. Today I saw this motorcycle cop looking my way when I pulled up to the hotel in my ‘Vette. Guess he liked my cool car. I sure liked his bike. I’ll have to get one while I’m here. Well, time to put some clothes on and meet up with my mates.

8 comments :

  1. Amazing! The descriptions are great! It makes me feel like I am really there. The only thing is towards the end it seems...idk, a little rushed I guess...only because you used so many descriptions in the other parts. Other than that, it is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good! I really liked the possessions you made and you were perfectly descbrive. The only thing I would have liked are some pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. please continue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments. I'm not much into adding pictures to the stories (mind you I like them, I just don't put them in). Sean has kindly done that for me before.

    First anon: a bit short, yes. I thought it might be getting a bit long. My other thought was that once "I" was fully Joel that life would go on so "I" was essentially gone at that point... and I wasn't really too sure how to do Aussie real well. Any suggestions? BR

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed it. My one question though is why did it stop? There didn't seem to be any reasoning behind why he was shifting bodies and then all of a sudden stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Bobby. The body shifting was a mechanism for him to explore different lives for a short period of time before finally achieving his new life as Joel. Jim, the first, was his longest, while the midpoints were merely transportation methods to Joel. Once in Joel, the shifting stopped and he became Joel completely. Who or what was controlling the shift is unknown - call it Fate or karma or some other power.

    I'm still getting the hang of writing stories so bear with me, please. Hopefully I can improve.
    BR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent work - i hope to see more of your work very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, kind sir. Sean has got my latest work so it should be coming to a "theatre" near you soon.... and one dark and stormy night there is a rather macabre tale coming as well.
      BR

      Delete