Saturdays the readers get a chance to write something, use the picture as inspiration or perhaps suggest something for others to write. Choice of three this time.
Terry walked around the corner at the hotel he was staying at and was a little taken back when he came face to face with his friend Damien. "What's going on?" He asked his friend with a confused look on his face.
Damien's mouth dropped as he looked at Terry and then back at Dave who was in his arms. "Erm--" and then his mouth snapped shut as Dave smacked his shoulder frowning.
Terry's eyes narrowed. "What the fuck is going on? You guys hate each other, shit! The times I've had to pull you two apart for fighting."
Damien dropped Dave to the floor, and Terry watched as Dave collected himself straightening his shirt. "Well," Dave coughed, "lets go to my room so I can explain erm--" he looked at Damien and blushed a little.
Terry looked between the two, neither would look him in the eye. "Ok, I'll follow; I want to hear this it should be good."
Terry followed them to Dave's room and was surprised when Damien slammed and locked the door behind him.
Pic 1 My wish had finally came true. I had finally mastered the are of astral projection. I had tried numerous times before today with little success. In fact I had almost lost my way a few times and almost didn't return to my own body.
Toady was the day i had managed to get myself into Gerard - one of the most amazing guys on campus.
All of a sudden as i focused on Gerard'd body i was sucked inside him and without warning i was surrounded by hot girls and a few fit guys.
There was a struggle at first as my consciousnesses took complete control of Gerard's amazing body. Gerard was quickly over ran by my power and left his body leaving me in control. Where would he end up? It had taken years of practice for me to accomplish my ultimate goal.
Will he end up where I left of of will he fight back?
The tag was still on my arm, and the guys who had developed the new technology to put people into "drone" bodies surrounded me and were clapping.
The tag, the sales tag from the body selection room where 100's of model drones were hanging on a peg.
What did i have to give up to obtain this amazing new body? That was simple, my own body became a new "drone." Seemed perfectly reasonable to me as the guinea pig for the new technology. I didn't even have to pay...
I looked down at my new hands with shock at first. That shock quickly became amazement. Amazement that it had actually worked and also shock that i was a completely new person with new feelings and emotions.
I squeezed my eyes as I felt the real sean surfacing in my mind. Earlier that night I had possessed him, as I had so many others, but now I felt him fighting me for control.
It took all my will power to suppress his consciousness but finally he was gone...for now. I needed form a stronger bond with my host's body if i wanted to make my possession long lasting.
the initial bond was quite easy to obtain and the strength of this bond varied from host to host. I simply had to catch sean off guard and begin forcing myself inside of his body until we merged as one. I did it quite lovingly actually as I have found that this creates a stronger bond between myself and my host. Once inside sean I had felt his tight muscles, touched his tan skin and I knew I was going to make this an extended stay.
That was phase one, now to start phase two. Basically bodies don't care who controls them, so long as you give them what you want. The more you give them what they want the more likely they are to accept their new masters.Accessing my new mind I knew what we needed. I separated myself from the crowd and went upstairs to the bathroom.
Once in the bathroom i saw Karl. Karl was the father of the dude who was throwing the party we were at.
'Buddy can't you see this room is occupied?" he said, cock in hand taking a piss.
My original plan was just to give a quick jerk, that seemed to usually strengthen the bond between myself and my host. However looking at Karl I was getting other ideas.
I rearranged sean's face into a lusty look of desire. 'how about you fuck my brains out while you have your cock out?'
Karl was taken aback. 'im a married man son, he said.
'yeh and i'm not gay, I'm just really horny, it will feel good i promise'. I could see karl was getting excited.
'get out now, boy' before i call the cops. However i was not taking no for an answer. I stripped off my shirt and took off sean's pants revealing a bush of blond hair and a thick stubby dick. I had meaty brown pecs and dark nipples. stepping up to Karl I said, 'whose's gonna make me old man?'
i forcefully grabbed karl's back with both my hands, wrapping my legs around him and placed my plump tan ass inches away from his uncovered, erect dick.
Sean had never been fucked before but as far as I was concerned there was a first time for everything.
The look of disgust erased from Karl's face and it was replaced with a look of anger. 'i'll teach you whose's boss boy' he said. He placed his hands down on my thighs, roughly and rammed his cock deep inside my new ass hole. Pain shot through my body however it quickly gave way to pleasure. Karl had me against the wall and i could see his firm muscular butt working away as he plowed into my young tan body.
I began jerking Sean's dick off, increasing the bond between myself and my new host however Karl pulled my hands away. 'this isnt for your pleasure son, it's to teach you a lesson'. if anything i was more turned on. Karl's beefy chest was shiny with sweet and I was getting pounded. i grabbed karl's body and forced him inside of me deeper, harder and for longer. 'i am i doing good?' i asked karl.
karl smiled and said 'no' and began to fuck me even harder.
It wasnt long before I felt karl's hot load inside of my ass. as soon as i felt karl's body convulse and shudder with an orgasm I came as well! without even touching my new dick. the strength of my orgasm was so powerful that my own cum shoot into my mouth. I swallowed it. I could feel my new body's pleasure, it bound tightly to its new master and i knew i would be here for as long as i wanted to be.
For Picture 1. Everyone in the frat was shouting around me as I glugged down gulp after gulp of the cheap swill they called beer. I knew I shouldn't have worn Dean again, that I shouldn't have been tempted. But the life, his life, the life of a meatheaded fratboy was so alluring.
This was probably foreshadowed shortly after I had pulled Dean's face over my own, when I pressed his features onto my own, the sensation of molding and kneading mine into his. My cock practically stung with pleasure feeling it. Talking to my reflection, Dean's reflection. Or was it him who was talking to me? Telling me to let go and enjoy the ride?
It also might have been foreshadowed when my careful imitation of a traditional masculine walk degenerated into that casual jock swagger, feeling my weight swing around like someone who's used to being in charge.
Only right now, late into the part was all that foreshadowing clear to me. I really shouldn't have worn Dean again. He's so hard to control when I really get into him. The deep raucous yells of my/his frat brothers bellowed all around me, such a bovine sound.
And yet, I bellowed out with them, just as slovenly and drunken and dumb, my arms lifting two kegs over my head, tanned biceps barely straining. I probably should have called in absent to my next few days classes, as I can feel all of Dean's thoughts pushing their way to the forefront and class is the farthest thing from his mind.
Once more, I'm yelling in deep drunken revelry with my bro's, my fucking great cock straining against my jeans with a wetspot along the front. I'll be too drenched in beer for anyone to notice, not like they'll give a shit. S'not like anyone's too shy to whip their shit out any old time. Drunk chicks and and bro's are hanging all over me, and I can pick any one I want. Squeezing my hefty junk with one meaty fist, I grin. Just another regular day being Dean.
Pic2.
ReplyDeleteTerry walked around the corner at the hotel he was staying at and was a little taken back when he came face to face with his friend Damien. "What's going on?" He asked his friend with a confused look on his face.
Damien's mouth dropped as he looked at Terry and then back at Dave who was in his arms. "Erm--" and then his mouth snapped shut as Dave smacked his shoulder frowning.
Terry's eyes narrowed. "What the fuck is going on? You guys hate each other, shit! The times I've had to pull you two apart for fighting."
Damien dropped Dave to the floor, and Terry watched as Dave collected himself straightening his shirt. "Well," Dave coughed, "lets go to my room so I can explain erm--" he looked at Damien and blushed a little.
Terry looked between the two, neither would look him in the eye. "Ok, I'll follow; I want to hear this it should be good."
Terry followed them to Dave's room and was surprised when Damien slammed and locked the door behind him.
... you continue the story; where next?
Pic 1
ReplyDeleteMy wish had finally came true. I had finally mastered the are of astral projection. I had tried numerous times before today with little success. In fact I had almost lost my way a few times and almost didn't return to my own body.
Toady was the day i had managed to get myself into Gerard - one of the most amazing guys on campus.
All of a sudden as i focused on Gerard'd body i was sucked inside him and without warning i was surrounded by hot girls and a few fit guys.
There was a struggle at first as my consciousnesses took complete control of Gerard's amazing body.
Gerard was quickly over ran by my power and left his body leaving me in control. Where would he end up? It had taken years of practice for me to accomplish my ultimate goal.
Will he end up where I left of of will he fight back?
...you continue the story; where next?
Pic 3
ReplyDeleteThe tag was still on my arm, and the guys who had developed the new technology to put people into "drone" bodies surrounded me and were clapping.
The tag, the sales tag from the body selection room where 100's of model drones were hanging on a peg.
What did i have to give up to obtain this amazing new body? That was simple, my own body became a new "drone." Seemed perfectly reasonable to me as the guinea pig for the new technology. I didn't even have to pay...
I looked down at my new hands with shock at first. That shock quickly became amazement. Amazement that it had actually worked and also shock that i was a completely new person with new feelings and emotions.
...you continue the story; where next?
Depends... where do I sign up for the beta test? :P
Deletepic 1
ReplyDeleteI squeezed my eyes as I felt the real sean surfacing in my mind. Earlier that night I had possessed him, as I had so many others, but now I felt him fighting me for control.
It took all my will power to suppress his consciousness but finally he was gone...for now. I needed form a stronger bond with my host's body if i wanted to make my possession long lasting.
the initial bond was quite easy to obtain and the strength of this bond varied from host to host. I simply had to catch sean off guard and begin forcing myself inside of his body until we merged as one. I did it quite lovingly actually as I have found that this creates a stronger bond between myself and my host. Once inside sean I had felt his tight muscles, touched his tan skin and I knew I was going to make this an extended stay.
That was phase one, now to start phase two. Basically bodies don't care who controls them, so long as you give them what you want. The more you give them what they want the more likely they are to accept their new masters.Accessing my new mind I knew what we needed. I separated myself from the crowd and went upstairs to the bathroom.
Once in the bathroom i saw Karl. Karl was the father of the dude who was throwing the party we were at.
http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2010/07/06/26841631/gallerypic/YNlqLzuitIWMxtVjvxYWWXGImfxqgodFGZmr-610xh.jpg
'Buddy can't you see this room is occupied?" he said, cock in hand taking a piss.
My original plan was just to give a quick jerk, that seemed to usually strengthen the bond between myself and my host. However looking at Karl I was getting other ideas.
I rearranged sean's face into a lusty look of desire. 'how about you fuck my brains out while you have your cock out?'
Karl was taken aback. 'im a married man son, he said.
'yeh and i'm not gay, I'm just really horny, it will feel good i promise'. I could see karl was getting excited.
'get out now, boy' before i call the cops. However i was not taking no for an answer. I stripped off my shirt and took off sean's pants revealing a bush of blond hair and a thick stubby dick. I had meaty brown pecs and dark nipples. stepping up to Karl I said, 'whose's gonna make me old man?'
i forcefully grabbed karl's back with both my hands, wrapping my legs around him and placed my plump tan ass inches away from his uncovered, erect dick.
Sean had never been fucked before but as far as I was concerned there was a first time for everything.
The look of disgust erased from Karl's face and it was replaced with a look of anger. 'i'll teach you whose's boss boy' he said. He placed his hands down on my thighs, roughly and rammed his cock deep inside my new ass hole. Pain shot through my body however it quickly gave way to pleasure. Karl had me against the wall and i could see his firm muscular butt working away as he plowed into my young tan body.
I began jerking Sean's dick off, increasing the bond between myself and my new host however Karl pulled my hands away. 'this isnt for your pleasure son, it's to teach you a lesson'. if anything i was more turned on. Karl's beefy chest was shiny with sweet and I was getting pounded. i grabbed karl's body and forced him inside of me deeper, harder and for longer. 'i am i doing good?' i asked karl.
karl smiled and said 'no' and began to fuck me even harder.
It wasnt long before I felt karl's hot load inside of my ass. as soon as i felt karl's body convulse and shudder with an orgasm I came as well! without even touching my new dick. the strength of my orgasm was so powerful that my own cum shoot into my mouth. I swallowed it. I could feel my new body's pleasure, it bound tightly to its new master and i knew i would be here for as long as i wanted to be.
SI
NIce, thanks for sending that in Si :)
DeleteFor Picture 1.
ReplyDeleteEveryone in the frat was shouting around me as I glugged down gulp after gulp of the cheap swill they called beer. I knew I shouldn't have worn Dean again, that I shouldn't have been tempted. But the life, his life, the life of a meatheaded fratboy was so alluring.
This was probably foreshadowed shortly after I had pulled Dean's face over my own, when I pressed his features onto my own, the sensation of molding and kneading mine into his. My cock practically stung with pleasure feeling it. Talking to my reflection, Dean's reflection. Or was it him who was talking to me? Telling me to let go and enjoy the ride?
It also might have been foreshadowed when my careful imitation of a traditional masculine walk degenerated into that casual jock swagger, feeling my weight swing around like someone who's used to being in charge.
Only right now, late into the part was all that foreshadowing clear to me. I really shouldn't have worn Dean again. He's so hard to control when I really get into him. The deep raucous yells of my/his frat brothers bellowed all around me, such a bovine sound.
And yet, I bellowed out with them, just as slovenly and drunken and dumb, my arms lifting two kegs over my head, tanned biceps barely straining. I probably should have called in absent to my next few days classes, as I can feel all of Dean's thoughts pushing their way to the forefront and class is the farthest thing from his mind.
Once more, I'm yelling in deep drunken revelry with my bro's, my fucking great cock straining against my jeans with a wetspot along the front. I'll be too drenched in beer for anyone to notice, not like they'll give a shit. S'not like anyone's too shy to whip their shit out any old time. Drunk chicks and and bro's are hanging all over me, and I can pick any one I want. Squeezing my hefty junk with one meaty fist, I grin. Just another regular day being Dean.
Thanks for sending that one in Wolf :)
Delete