Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gym Suit

Gareth was leaning up against bars recovering from his last workout, I watched as Colin, Gareth’s trainer left to refill the water bottle; now was my chance – I knew Gareth was weakened.

I walked up behind him, leaned forward and grasped his neck; I caught a nerve and there was a dull thud as his head dropped hitting one of the supports; I took a sharp breath – that’ll hurt later.

I looked around the gym was empty, coming up behind the giant I rubbed my crotch up against the ass, knowing it would soon be mine; but I needed to be quick.

I quickly pulled down his baggy shorts and briefs, pulling his tight t-shirt up over his head I admired the size of his back.

I shucked my own clothes and started to kneed my hands and arms into Gareth back, his back started to soften and I started to push in.

Through his back, into his arms, up his throat and into his head. Already in his upper torso I pushed in close and into his lower body with ease.

I looked up into the mirror in front of me and smile; “Oww….” I groaned in my new deep voice, rubbing my head – I knew that was going to hurt.

I smiled and pull up my shorts and pulling the tight t-shirt down over my heavy pecs, only just in time as Colin returned.

I already had full command of Gareth’s memories and personality; Colin suspected nothing. It was easy slipping into my new home, it would be perfect for the task ahead.

No comments :

Post a Comment