Damn, that last batch of formulae was a bit strong I’d only just given it to Marc before he’d collapsed on the floor.
People were shouting, but I just told them he was drunk – I knew it was a normal sit to see him drunk.
I got him into the lift with the help of his mates; I assured them I would get him safely back to his apartment so they could return to the party.
I smiled as the lift doors closed, moments later I pushed the stop button and the lift ground to a halt between floors. I looked down at Marc and rested my foot on his chest, it sagged under my weight; I knew he was ready.
I quickly stripped off my clothes, getting hard knowing that Marc would be returning to the party soon to hook up with Sally.
I started to pull at Marc’s clothes, it was easy now, his body twisted and flexed quite unnaturally. Off came the polo, t-shirt, shorts and boxers; even in his deflated form he was well built and really cute.
I smiled again as I started to pull on his body; it was a tight squeeze, but that's just how I liked it. I stood up in my new 5’10” frame and flexed a little in front of the mirror in the lift.
I practiced Marc’s cheeky grin as I pulled his clothes back on struggling with my Marc-sheathed hard-on inside his boxers, I groaned using Marc’s voice and shivered as I pulled up his shorts.
I fixed my hair, and press the floor for the party again, the lit lurched into action and within minutes Marc was back at the party enjoying himself.
No comments :
Post a Comment