Thursday, December 17, 2009

Costume Party

I had been planning the costume for the New Year party for a month now; well actually ever since my new neighbour moved in!

Paul was built, he was perfect for what I had in mind of course. He had only just separated from his girlfriend before he moved in so didn’t really know many people. I introduced him to my friends and soon we were moving in the same circles.

I invited him over, and we really got on like a house on fire, which was fortunate for me. We became good friends, but for me there was a deeper motive.

We used to hang out most nights watching the game and the like, sometimes in my apartment, sometimes in his. I’d kicked off my plan a couple of weeks earlier, handing in my notice and telling my landlord I’d be moving out at the end of the year.

I’d been clearing out my apartment, and Paul had only just noticed. He asked me where all my stuff was going and I told him I’d lost my job and was moving back to my family at the end of the month; he looked sad and offered his sofa – I smiled and was happy that all the pieces were falling into place.

I sold the remainder of my stuff before I moved in with Paul, damn he greeted me shirtless and I gasped.

000n513474089_211694_3118_anonib[1]

I bit my lip and settled in for the night.

I spent the rest of the week getting used to Pauls routine, he was a friendly guy and enjoyed the simple things in life.

00001

It had been a week, and tonight was my end; I got him a beer and slipped some formula into it felt a little sad as I handed it to him, that night we both had a great time.

Paul went to his room, and I laid on the sofa – I felt emptiness and guilt as I heard Paul groan and go silent.

I walked inside cautiously and gently shook Paul trying to wake him from his deep sleep; unsuccessfully. I knew this chapter of Paul life had ended and I was about to start the next.

I pulled back the covers and rolled Paul onto his front he was a heavy built guy. I dropped my shorts and got on the bad, touching is wide back I pushed a nail into his back, sliding my hand down I smiled as his skin and muscle parted.

Climbing on Pauls back I started to climb inside his massive his frame, pushing down into his legs, his arms and finally pushing up into his head – I groaned for the first time using Pauls voice as I felt a tightness across my back as it sealed me in.

I rolled over and looked down at my new pecs raising and falling, my hands explored my muscular physique. I smiled and pulled the covers back over me and turned over and went to sleep to fully absorb Pauls memories.

The next week went smoothly, I was Paul and not a single person noticed any difference and if anyone asked about the old me, I simply told them I’d gone back to live with my family.

And as for the costume party, I was a big hit!

000n513474089_135582_1494_anonib[2]

5 comments :

  1. Very hot story. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damm! That's one hot story and one really hot guy.
    So 'fess up - that's you isn't it Sean?
    Nemo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Hi Nemo, yeah you caught me - but you'll have to proove it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa! is that really the body of the site's creator? if so, YOUR SOOO HOTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dude - it's only Sean's body since he suckered his neighbour into drinking a slug of suit-juice.
    You want the proof Sean? How about we give a good hard tug on your new sideburns and see what happens...
    Nemo;)

    ReplyDelete