Hey guys! I just realized that all of my notifications for comments were being sent to my spam email box :P So I apologize if I haven’t gotten back to any of you who have left comments lately. Thank you for all of the feedback!! Smitch and I both really appreciate it. It helps us know what you guys like and what you want to see more of, so keep it comin’!
Also, I’ve been a bit busy with the holidays and everything this month, but there will definitely be some more caps coming through the rest of December and into 2010!
-- E.
I <3 you!!
ReplyDeletelol... I <3 you too :P
ReplyDeleteJust to let you know I love this site ! I check it everyday (several times). I think all the postings are great. I'm sure there are many others like me who do not always commment I apologise. But keep up the great work it is very much appreciated. Im sure these comments are true of many. Merry Christmas from UK.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job with the caps, I love 'em all. Amazing work! Merry Christmas from Tx.
ReplyDelete