You know, it’s a shame André Jones is locked up in prison for the next 26 years. If you ask me, it was just terrible how the whole trial went down. That bastard of a cop, John Calvin, really had it out for him. Typical story of a white guy trying to hold a black man down.
Of course, that was me inside of good ol’ Officer Calvin’s body the whole time, and I would’ve stayed there too if I hadn’t come across Mr. Jones down at the station one day. He was in for something real minor, not much longer than an overnight stay, but something about him just caught my eye. He was exactly what I was looking for after living the straight-edged life of John Calvin for the past couple of years.
André just had that street-hard, thug attitude, and a fuckin’ hot, tough-lookin’ body to go with it. I got the feeling not many people fucked around with André Jones. I certainly wasn’t going to be able to get his body just by simply walking up and asking him for it.
So, what can I say. I found a way to set him up. Fuck, I ain’t ashamed to say it now. And I did it from the inside of the police department, using John Calvin’s “I’d never tell a lie” good ol’ American boy reputation to carry it all the way through. When I saw André Jones getting dragged off to prison, boy, I couldn’t barely contain my grin.
As soon as I knew he was locked up, I made my way over to his apartment first thing and let myself right in. Slipping out of John Calvin’s police uniform, I let my body warm up from the inside out, focusing deeply as my skin darkened and my muscles pumped up. I’d let myself go a bit as John Calvin, and watching those new thick muscles pile on made me feel so fucking hot. I had finally became André Jones. I’d have to think of a different name for myself, of course, although it was a common enough name that if I got far enough away it might not matter too much.
Looking around his low-rent apartment, I started eyeing things that I could pack and take with me as I started my new life, only taking a moment to check out my newest body.
“Aw yeah, muthafucka!” I said with André’s deep voice as I flexed and pumped up my pecs, “I’ma have me some real fun wit dis one!”
Always love your racial change stories. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYeah, more racial swaps would be appreciated.
ReplyDelete