Sunday, January 10, 2010

Can’t Believe We’re Getting Away With This

image
“I can’t believe we’re getting away with this! And I mean, no one’s saying anything! It’s like they’re all just totally ok with the fact that Ray and Luis are gay now and totally into each other.”

“Of course it’s ok, dude! It’s like I told you. They’re two of the most popular guys on campus, what they say goes, and nobody’s gonna question them about it. So, nobody has to know that it’s really you and me inside these hot bodies. And as long as we go along with our story that Ray and Luis have been together for a long time but had just been hiding it from everyone, we can totally do whatever the fuck we want!”

“I like the way that sounds,” I said, looking up at my best friend who was now in Ray’s athletic body, baseball cap cocked to the back just like Ray always wore it.

“Good,” he said, lifting me up with his new, strong arms and giving me another deep kiss, “Because I think we’re gonna stay in these bodies for a while – unless we can find another hot pair that we’d like to try instead!”

No comments :

Post a Comment