Monday, November 23, 2009

You Gotta Calm Down, Dude

250938843_97c97b1b94_o
“Dude, we’ve been in Dustin and Chris’ bodies all day, and we haven’t done anything but hang out in their dorm room and try on all of their clothes! I wanna get out and do something, dude! Look at us! We’re fucking hot now!”

“I’m workin’ on it, I’m workin’ on it,” said Michael, “For some reason, none of the girls in Chris’ cell phone are picking up. Oh wait, wait, wait – he’s got Michelle Morris’ number in here! Oh my god – it’s ringing. Shit! Maybe she can bring one of her hot little friends over too!”

“Ohhh yeah!” said Robbie, “Man, I can’t wait to use Dustin’s dick! When I jacked off in the bathroom earlier, I came like a fuckin’ lot, dude! It was so hot!”

“Shh!” said Michael, “Oh – hey! Michelle? Uh, it’s me. Um. Chris. You know, Chris Dahlinger. You know, the, um – Well, yeah, of course I know that you know who I am. I was just, um – I don’t know. Hey, do you maybe want to… come over and like, watch a movie or something? Play some video games? Um.. Yeah? Yeah, like, I dunno. Like any time tonight? Oh – and my friend Dustin is here too, do you think you know anybody else who would want to come over?”

“Yes!” said Robbie in the background, “Dude you’re doing awesome!!”

“Shut it, Robbie!” said Michael, “Oh – sorry, Michelle. No, I didn’t say ‘Robbie.’ It’s just me and Dustin here. I don’t know where you heard Robbie. Ha… Well, um. So, we’ll see you guys maybe in like an hour? Sweet – OK. Bye!”

“Yes!” said Robbie, looking at himself in the mirror, “Yes, yes, yes! That was awesome. God! We are such fucking studs now! After I’m done with Dustin’s body, I wanna try this with like every hot guy on campus!”

“Come on, man,” said Michael, “You gotta calm down, dude, or else Michelle and her friend are gonna think somethings… up. Trust me, I’ve done this lots of times before and it’s better if you try to act like the person a little bit more. You know how Dustin is always kinda dumb, and I dunno, just kinda slow and laid-back. Just try acting like that huh?”

“No way, man!” said Robbie, flexing his muscles and watching them pop through the tight material of the wrestling singlet, “I’ve got his body now and I’m gonna do whatever I want with it! Fuck yeah!”

“Oh, man,” thought Michael, “I should never have told Robbie that I have the ability to put myself in different bodies – and I definitely shouldn’t have used my powers to help him get inside of Dustin’s body. This is gonna be a disaster, I can just tell…”

No comments :

Post a Comment