Saturday, November 7, 2009

Spoilt for choice

It was like I was in some kind of heaven, slipping into the body of Wayne was simple enough – he was in the Starbucks queue waiting to get served. I looked around, everyone else was preoccupied with their lives and I just pushed in.

He let out a groan as I went in and the woman in front of me turned and looked at me; I smiled from within Wayne, and she blushed and smiled back before turning away again – powerful stuff I thought to myself.

Suddenly I felt a vibrating mobile in my pocket; I grabbed the phone and answered it. It was Danny reminding me about the training later, I told him “try and stop me being there…” and hung up.

I met up with the guys, and hard a hard workout on the field with the rest of the guys. Wayne’s body was strong and was one of the best in the team.

We all showered, and then Danny suggested we had a sauna; I smiled. Sitting at the back corner I watched the other guys laugh and joke – I contemplated my options looking around the group knowing that the week ahead was going to be fun.

!!!barelywork11

No comments :

Post a Comment