“OK, Coach Daniels,” said Jeremy Givens, holding out the playbook as Coach Daniels looked on from inside of Jeremy’s hot teenage body, “Let’s go over the plays just one more time. If you get the ball, you’re gonna run it all the way down, and I want you to keep your eye on this guy here, and this guy over here –”
“Jesus, Jeremy,” said Coach Daniels, “Of course I know these plays! I’m the one who wrote ‘em, you know! Just because we swapped bodies doesn’t mean that I don’t know how to play football any more! Jesus! I might be even better than I was before now that I’ve got your body plus all of my skills and knowledge! So don’t worry about it, huh?”
“I know, Coach,” said Jeremy, slightly upset at seeing his own athletic body being paraded around without a shirt while he was stuck with the still in shape, but middle-aged body of his own Coach, “But it’s just that… In the last game, you were doing stuff that, I dunno, reminded me of stuff that I would actually do. Do you know what I mean? Like the way you were checking out Kelsey and the way you were real cool with all the guys. And lately, I’ve been feeling really weird, like I know all of this stuff about football and writing playbooks and stuff that I never even thought about before…”
“Don’t know what you’re talkin’ about, Coach,” said Coach Daniels, giving his old body a firm slap on the shoulder, “I think we oughtta just get out there and play some ball, huh?”
“Yeah…” said Jeremy, “Um. Well. Go grab the rest of the guys from the locker room for me, huh? Tell ‘em I want ‘em all out here in ten, or it’s a 5am workout tomorrow.”
“You betchya, Coach!” said Coach Daniels with a wink, jogging off into the locker room.
“Damn it,” Jeremy sighed, “I’ve gotta find a way to get my body back!”
I like stories that put on your blog, please could put a short history of fotball players with exchange of bodies, and more stories fotball players.
ReplyDelete