“Man, my big brother didn’t think I could handle being in his body, having to shave every day and dealing ‘grown up’ stuff. But I have to say, I’m really getting the hang of it. I can even shave his goatee exactly like he used to. I think it’s kinda cool, actually, and his girlfriend seems to really like it – although she does like it when I got all the way clean-shaven sometimes too. She says it makes me look like a little boy. Ha! If only she knew!
Anyways, my big bro hasn’t really bothered me about giving his body back recently, either. Seems like he’s too busy watching cartoons and hanging out with my friends. It’s a little weird, I guess, but whatever. I mean, maybe he just likes being an 8-year-old kid again. If he ever asks about it, maybe I’ll think about switching back with him, but I dunno. I don’t know if I could really go back to being into that sort of stuff. Ah well, I think that looks good. Time for me to throw on some clothes and drive to work!”
Ha! I really like this one! I love it when older brothers get used to being little kids again and vice versa...and that goatee is pretty hot.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm glad you liked it :P -- E.
ReplyDeleteI think that this was one of your better caps. Try to keep to this theme.
ReplyDeleteCool! Thank you! I'll see if I can come up with more like this -- E.
ReplyDelete