Monday, November 23, 2009

Get In There Quick!

3929209335_4dec0d85e8
“Shaun?” said the cute hunk wrapped only in a towel, “It’s me, Danny! Look, man, you gotta get inside quick! They’re all knocked out cold and you can just slip right into whichever one you choose! Look at me man! I was able to get Luke Cozzens!”

“Danny!” said Shaun, “Holy shit! Why didn’t you guys text me earlier! Damn! Is there even anybody left?”

“Sorry, man,” said Danny, pumping up his new chest muscles, “You know we didn’t really know if it would work, and if we were going to get them all, but we totally did! So don’t worry, there’s still plenty of good ones left. Oh – and hey. Once you get a new body, do you want to, um, you know, meet back at my dorm room?”

“Danny…?” said Shaun, “Really?”

“Yeah,” said Danny, “I mean, I always kinda had a crush on you but I know you weren’t really into the way I looked. But it’s cool man. I’m Luke now, and I know that you’re into him!”

“I am not!” said Danny, “I could never be into such a dumb jock who only cares about himself and all of his fucking dumb frat boy friends –”

“Danny,” chuckled Shaun, “Come on, man. It’s cool. I know you were always checking him out, and this is totally your chance to get with him! I mean, it’s me inside of here! Now go get yourself a new body! I think I still saw Jason Trautman passed out in his bedroom – up the stairs and third door on the right. I think he’d be really hot with you in control of him…”

“Oh, whoa!” said Danny, “OK – I gotta get in there.”

“Yeah you do,” said Shaun, “And then, like I said, I’ll be waiting in my dorm room for you. OK? Damn, I can’t wait for ‘Jason’ to show up! You’re gonna look so fucking hot, man! We all are! This is awesome!”

No comments :

Post a Comment