Thursday, August 30, 2018
Last Seandays: Jack's Back
I walked into the locker room; Jack was waiting. "What time do you call this you fucker!" he growled at me.
I shrugged, "What's the matter pretty boy, I'm only ten minutes late."
"Fuck you! I'm meant to be meeting Trevor now. You know the agreement, I do the sport and you do the straight stuff. Claire has called six times by the way," he muttered pulling off his clothes. He stood there stretching his tight lean body. "Close the doors you idiot."
I sighed and locked the door. Jack had been one of the top athletes in the school, and I so wanted to be like him. So much so, I slipped him a serum after training--it was easy he was always last out. Within minutes, the serum had hollowed him out. I pulled on his empty skin, filling it perfectly. His memories flooded my mind, his skills, secrets and loves as I pulled his face over my own. His odour was intoxicating, so I skipped the shower and pulled on his clothes. I hiked his rucksack over my shoulder and made my way back to his house.
It was meant to be temporary, just for the weekend of the party--fucked his girlfriend until she screamed. However, when I went to restore him, the liquid just didn't work. There was no way to bring Jack back.
I decided I'd have to cover for Jack as best I could, but practice on Monday identified the one flaw on the disguise. Although the skin-suit gave me the physical appearance of Jack, my own muscle and stamina had to do the hard work. It quickly became apparent that--I wasn't a sportsman, and that reflected on Jack. The other team members were running circles around me.
I made some excuses and returned to the locker room, but it wasn't empty. Phil McKirk was just returning from the showers. Jack's memories prickled in my mind, he didn't like McKirk--fucking queer echoed through my head but I pushed it down.
I knew McKirk was good, but Jack never accepted the possibility that he might be better. I hedged a bet and walked over to him. "Hey, McKirk."
"What do you want," he muttered standing naked.
"Help."
He snorted a laugh. "Since when does the top jock need any help from the likes of me?"
I pulled off my kit dropping it to the floor, McKirk's eyebrows twitched at Jack's physique. "Like what you see?"
He chuckled, "Yeah, not bad."
"It's yours on sports days, but you just have to keep it quiet, just between the two of us." He was startled by my reply, but his mouth dropped open when I pulled at Jack's mouth and pulled it back over my own head.
"Fuck, what kind of mixed up shit is this?" I explained what had happened to Jack and how I needed him to step in for me during sports as I peeled off the skin-suit.
McKirk grinned widely taking Jack. "What a fucking turn-on, me inside the straightest jock in school. Yeah I'll fucking do it, sports only though? Shit I want him every other weekend right?"
I sucked on my lip. "OK, but need to keep it a secret."
"Works even better if nobody knows if it’s me inside him," he chuckled.
He pulled on the skin-suit, and with a smirk, he stretched Jack's face over his own. McKirk looked at his new reflection, "You know Jack's going ape shit in my head."
"Yeah, he does that." He turned showing me a full frontal, I shifted uneasily, I'd only seen it from behind Jack's eye's before. "You'd better get back out there; Jack only came in for a drink."
He reluctantly pulled on Jack's pads and kit, jogging back out to the field. I found some shorts from McKirk's open locker and went outside to watch.
Coach was pleased to see Jack's athleticism had returned as he once again ran circles around the remainder of the team. At the end of practice, Jack returned to the locker room with the rest of the team to shower up. I waited outside as the team slowly filtered out, all but one. I went in and waited, Jack came out of the showers closely followed by Jameson--another football player. I hid behind the lockers and watched. Jameson sidled up to McKirk and looked into his eyes, "That was fucking awesome, see you tonight?"
"Sure, but it'll be our secret--right?" Jameson nodded and after getting dressed left. Keeping to character McKirk made sure Jack was the last in the locker room.
I stepped out from my hiding place. "Don't tell me, you fucked Jameson."
He laughed. "No Jack fucked him; Jameson's a friend of mine. I know he's gay but he keeps it a secret. I just made his dreams come true."
"You told him?"
"No, he still thinks it was Jack. I told him I was bi, but I needed to keep it a secret. I've promised to meet him tonight," he smiles. "One of us needs to go and meet him."
I swallowed. "Well I guess you can do the sports, and the 'other' stuff."
He laughed again, and started to pull on Jack's street clothes. "I thought you'd see it that way. Use any of my gear," he nodded towards his own locker. I watched as he left looking like Jack.
---
Locking the door, I turned to the disguised McKirk; he'd already pulled off the trainers, blue vest and shorts. Within moments, he was kicking off the skin-suit. "Anything I should know about?" I asked pulling off my own clothes.
"Nothing you need to worry about, if Jameson comes onto you tell him to chill until the weekend. Oh, you'd better hurry up. Jack is meeting Claire outside the gym soon," he smirked.
I groaned as I pulled on Jack's skin, a musky smell I recognised from McKirk's clothes wafted up from inside the suit. My limbs slid easily inside the warm, damp interior. McKirk had already pulled on my discarded clothes by the time I'd pulled Jack's face over my own. "Catch you later Jack," he called as he left.
Picking up the clothes, I sat there for a while wondering if this partnership would work. With a sigh I pulled them on--they smelt of Jack. I'd just fixed my trainers, grabbing my rucksack and was heading towards the door when it opened--it was Claire.
"Hey handsome, how's my big hunky jock. Where have you been, you haven't been answering my calls?" she cooed.
She placed a hand on my chest and pushed me back into the locker room securing the door behind her. "Oh hey, Claire, what are you doing?" She placed a finger over my lips as I felt the wall against my back.
"I heard what you did with Jameson," she told me.
"How did you know," I gulped.
"There's only two people that knew about it, Jameson and--"
"McKirk," I added.
She smiled rubbing her crotch against my tenting pants. "Jameson won't say anything, and I know McKirk didn't either." She said nuzzling against my neck kissing it.
Claire pulled at my vest, kissing my inherited muscular pecs. "Then how?"
She kissed her way down my torso, and looked up at me as she rubbed my hard on. "McKirk found some of that serum in Jack's rucksack--"
My eyes widened. "McKirk?"
Claire's smile widened. "Yeah, and I can assure you these skin-suits have all the working parts."
"Fuck."
She started to pull at my pants and my dick popped out, long and hard. "Do you mind if we date other people?" she asked. "I think this could work for me." She took my hand and slipped it under her skirt, it was true, from Jack's memories I couldn't tell the difference.
She sunk to the ground, and shivers of ecstasy rippled down my spine. Jack's memories told me Claire was never this good.
Labels:
Bodysuits
,
Boyfriends
,
by Sean Mitchell
,
College Life
,
Gay/Straight
,
Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Love this one!
ReplyDeleteThis is fucking hot. Nice!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great story! You now how to make it suspenseful and erotic at the same time.
ReplyDeleteThanks Josh--not sure what to say :)
ReplyDeleteBig thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI just wrote a continuation for your "Another Stuart" story. I know you normally don't do this... but could you continue this one? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteJust read it; nice work. I think you got a good handle on it, and I think you should continue it yourself--seriously :)
ReplyDeleteI meant could you continue the "Jack's Back" story Sean. :) Thanks for considering.
ReplyDeleteJosh, I think you're quite creative yourself. Why don't you have a go at continuing this story?
ReplyDeleteThis is great!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
ReplyDeleteIt's one of the best stories ! I love the end !
ReplyDeleteThanks. Was worried about that twist at the end.
ReplyDeleteWhere can I read the continuation?
ReplyDeleteIn the comments here... http://maletransformation.blogspot.com/2014/05/seanday-extra-another-stuart.html
ReplyDelete