Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Standing up to a new life

 

I am not even sure how this really happened. I was out at an event for Ben Cohen and his Stand Up Foundation and there were serving some really good drinks. I had a few more than I should have and don’t remember a lot of the evening.

I woke up the next morning feeling weird. I felt bigger and when I scratched I had a chest covered with fur. I stumbled over to the bathroom and was shocked at what I saw. It wasn’t my normal 5’6” 130 pound skinny hairless body. I was looking back at 6’2” 230 pound hairy Ben Cohen. I was in total shock.

I figured this had to be some sort of dream or I was still super drunk. I figured once I showered it would sober me up and I would be myself. Only it didn’t. The water washed over this body it felt normal. I started to slowly check it out while the warm water poured over me.

01-xy-to-ben-cohen-14-img

Life just carried on after this. I seemed to know everything he knew and was able to just merge with his life. It is quite a life. It is weird I went from a small gay college student to a big bearish straight former rugby player and couldn’t be happier.

tumblr_m8v6cuvAnZ1qisehio1_500

There are days that it does hit me my old life is out there somewhere….at least I think it is. I don’t actually know. I have no idea what happened and so I don’t even know if the old me is there. But I can say if it is I do hope the real Ben is enjoying it as much as I am enjoying his.

6 comments :

  1. Nice post Brody, need to get some more Brit's on here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "The British are coming, the British are coming!" Hide your tea bags, crumpets, and scones.

      Delete
  2. Who is this Ben Cohen fellow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Ben Cohen

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axfCo_aoLkc

      Delete