Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tebowing

Growing up I had always been that skinny nerd all the jock had picked on. I tried to work out but it never helped me to gain any weight. I was a closet football fan too. I always hid the fact I enjoyed watching the game because the bigger guys would make fun of me saying I only liked it because of the guys. That wasn’t true.

I finally got the chance to attend my first NFL game watching the NY Jets. I didn’t know much of the team but as soon as I saw him I knew I had to be him. Tim Tebow had always been a favorite of mine but seeing him in person was amazing. His sweaty body, his cocky attitude, yet he was still shy in a way.

tumblr_m9hve5Gdty1rx1c3yo1_500
When I got home that night I went to work. I started to look into ways to get Tebow’s manly body. After hours of searching online I found the spell I was finally looking for. It was going to swap us and make it so Tebow would not ever remember his old life. He would just believe he was me. The only problem with this spell was I needed something of his.

The part of getting something that belonged to him took way longer than I had planned. After a few months I finally got into the locker room and was able to raid his locker. There was so much to choose but I finally took one of his sweaty work out shirts.

That night I got to work setting up the spell. After hours nothing had happened and I figured I got scammed and committed a theft for nothing. I went to bed disappointed I fell for this scam.

The next morning I woke up really groggy and feeling out of it. I stumbled to the bathroom. I didn’t know what was up but everything seemed familiar yet different. When I got to the mirror that is when I realized what was different….I was! My body…..I was looking back at Tim Tebow.
I took some time to explore this new manly muscular body. It was a big difference from my 5’4” 100 pound nerdy body. I was a heart throb now!
I have been enjoying my new life. I know everything he does and am getting all this amazing attention. I even had my old bullies come up to me and act so nice. It took all I could to not say something but I just acted the part.

I must admit the one downside is I feel like I am back in school still. The coach always has me studying plays and stuff. t is so much harder to think too. But I guess this isn’t the worst downside for all I get. Plus the guys and girls I attract is amazing.

tumblr_m9bxyiMdTz1qfxrewo1_500

3 comments :

  1. A classic subject, and what better 'gentleman' to pick - excellent choices all round nice one Brody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah only problem is he doesn't have sex till after marriage so not a very fun sex life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, I love reading stories of football players, someone thought of doing a body swap with a team full (maybe Denver or NY Jets?)well is an amazing job, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete