Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Gym

Guest Post by Erick S.

gym

“God, Matt,” said Tyler, “Do you really have to show off like that all the time?”

“Huh?” said Matt, not taking his eyes off of the TV, “What do you mean? I’m just sittin’ here.”

“I mean... your chest. Your pecs, or whatever. It’s like they’re just... all out there,” said Tyler, as casually as he could.

“Oh,” said Matt, “Sorry. I can put my hoodie back on. It’s just, not too many of my old clothes fit me any more.”

“Must be a nice problem to have,” Tyler sighed, looking down at his own scrawny, underdeveloped body.

Up until a week ago, Matt and Tyler were just about the same, physically. Both of them had always been small, skinny guys -- not that they had ever really tried to change that. They’d spent a lot of time together like this since middle school, just the two of them hanging out on the couch in their parents’ basements. Neither one of them had any particular interest in sports, or anything athletic for that matter. And then last week, Matt’s parents surprised him with a membership to The Gym, just in time for his senior year of high school.

The Gym had done exactly what it said it would do. Even after Matt’s first visit, Tyler had noticed the changes. It’s like Matt's body was instantly tighter and leaner. His clothes fit differently, and then after a few days they started to not fit at all. Tyler wished his parents had money like Matt’s parents did. He couldn’t even imagine how much money they had spent on the membership. And now Matt’s dad was talking about joining, too, after seeing his son’s results.

“Hey, Matt?” said Tyler.

“Huh?” Matt grunted.

“You, uh, think you could get me a Guest Pass?”

Matt turned away from the TV and looked his friend in the eyes.

“Sorry, Ty,” he said, genuinely, “You know how hard it is to get a Guest Pass. And my parents only paid for the basic membership to get me started. No Guest Passes included.”

“I wish I could go there just for a day,” Tyler sighed, “It made you look so... amazing.”

Matt noticed that Tyler was staring right at his exposed chest.

“Do you want to feel it?” Matt asked, unabashedly, “Really. You can.”

Tyler reached out tentatively, but Matt grabbed his hand and guided it confidently to his thick chest. The muscles flinched under Tyler’s touch and Matt gave them a little bounce, a trick he had just discovered in the shower this morning.

“Whoa. Cool,” said Tyler.

“I know, right!” Matt grinned, “Hey -- what if I talked to my parents? Maybe when my dad joins, he can add a Guest Pass to his membership.”

“Matt -- I couldn’t. It’s so much --”

“No,” said Matt, “Don’t worry about it, Ty. I mean, maybe you could find a way to pay him back. But you wouldn’t have to. I really want you to be like this with me. I... like the way you look at me now.”

“Yeah,” said Tyler, “I mean -- I haven’t been looking at you!”

“You so have been!” laughed Matt, “It’s OK. I’ve been checking myself out a lot lately, too. Just kinda comes with the package, I guess. The thing is, Ty, you and I have always been really close. It’s kind of cool being hot now, but I don’t want to be like this with just anybody. I know that you’re my friend because of who I am inside, and not because of all of... this.”

He looked down at his bulging muscles. They looked so foreign to him.

“I know,” said Tyler, taking Matt’s hand, “The truth is... Matt, you're my best friend. And... I love you."

Matt felt himself starting to blush. He smiled.

“I know we’ve never really said that to each other,” Tyler continued, “But I’d really love it if we were more that just best friends. I’ve been really worried ever since you started going to The Gym. Thought maybe you’d stop hanging out with me and find some hot guy and forget all about me.”

“Never!” Matt kissed Tyler’s hand, “I’m gonna get that Guest Pass for you, because I know it’ll make you feel better about yourself. But no matter what I look like, and no matter what you look like, I’m really glad that we have each other.”

“I am, too,” smiled Tyler.

Matt pulled his smaller friend under his arm, and Tyler rested his head on Matt’s sculpted chest. Neither one of them could have been any happier.

2 comments :

  1. can you please cr8 a story where theres a geek guy who doesn't believe his geek friend that hes able to possess or control other bodies and one day this guy just came up to him and started flirting and tempting him even told the guy he would beat the crap out of him if he doesn't cooperate and rides his trip.. would really like it if it involves the jock socks and sweat thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://skatersoxandsex.tumblr.com/post/31597365463/nice if this could be of any help to the pic of the story i requested

    ReplyDelete