Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Gallery

Guest Post by Erick S.

monster 

I wanted muscles today. Not just an athletic swimmer’s body, or even a football jock like I had been yesterday. I wanted a lot of muscles. Like a bodybuilder. Standing in front of the mirror, I unlocked my phone, opened up the Gallery app, and started browsing my pics. I knew that didn’t have too many truly huge guys in my collection. I don’t know, honestly, if there even were any professional bodybuilders who lived around here. I lived right by campus, so Big Men on Campus and hot freshman jocks were easy to come by. Bodybuilders, not so much.

“I’m gonna have to find out where the closest bodybuilding gym is,” I noted to myself as I continued flipping through the photos.

I stopped at a few of the pics, remembering the hot times I’d had as this guy, or all the guys I’d fucked using that guy’s body the other weekend. The awesome trip to the lake with this stud Jeremy’s body earlier in the summer. There were a few in there that I’d used multiple times. A few of my favorites. But I kept searching. I knew I had a bodybuilder somewhere.

Finally, I found the one I’d been thinking of. This huge dude I’d seen completely by chance in the airport food court a couple of months ago. I guessed that he was travelling to a competition somewhere -- his body was certainly competition-ready. The guy was wearing a sleeveless workout shirt at the airport and his giant guns were out on full display. I was so stunned seeing him there that I almost forgot to snap a pic, but I got one just as he was standing up from his table. The pic was a little blurry, not always the best scenario, but I think I’d gotten enough of him for the app to work.

I hit the “Select” button and held the phone up to the mirror. I caught a quick look at my normal reflection as the timer on the screen counted down. I didn’t spend too much time looking like that these days. “3... 2... 1.”

The flash went off and I felt an instant spurt in growth, like every single muscle in my body was being inflated and pumped up. It felt like I had exploded -- Well, I had! I had probably nearly tripled in size! I let out a deep grunt as the flash cleared from my eyes.

“Fuck. Yeah!” I growled, checking out my new physique.

This one was massive. Definitely the biggest I’d ever been. And I had all these big veins everywhere. I just felt like I wanted to lift some heavy shit! I flexed my arms and tightened my muscles in the mirror. I didn’t know a whole lot about flexing, and I was pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to pull it off in a competition. But damn, I looked like a fuckin’ monster!

“Maybe today would be a good day to find that bodybuilding gym,” I said to myself, loving how much of the mirror I took up now, “I gotta get more guys like this in my Gallery!”

4 comments :

  1. Terrific pic and story! Just point, shoot, and transform! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much better than most of the other stories being posted! - as in not too weird in the already weird x)

    Great Job Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think ive seen this story before?

    ReplyDelete