Heading to class I knew I only had this year left of college then I am done. Only a few classes I skipped over the years and some that are GPA boosters to finish off my degree. I walked into the room to start Geology 101 a freshman class but I needed one more science to complete the degree.
Sitting down I was out of breathe because I had to come from the parking lot across campus to this room but in years past this would had been nothing. First two years of partying and drinking gave me a beer belly and working at a boring desk job didn’t allow me to loose the weight.
As class started some guys staggered in loudly and sat a few robs in front of me still talking. I could hear they were talking about last nights football game to kick off the year and how the party was off the hook. I tried to focus on the class going over the syllabus but I kept listening to their stories and couldn’t help checking out them. Everyone of them were amazing and one that I overheard being called Luke was the best looking of them.
Class was short and everyone poured out of the room and I headed to the student union for a two hour break between classes. Next thing I hear is hey you, faggot being shouted out. I turn around and its Luke and his friends. They come up to me and start talking to me. “so you like to listen to our conversations and check us out?” one yelled. “Lets just kick his ass and leave him naked in the middle of campus” Luke suggested. I pleaded for them to not do anything and they kept plotting and coming in when campus police walked up and asked if there was a problem. They quickly left and went in opposite directions. I explained it was just some dumb jocks starting trouble just a normal beginning of school year. We all laughed and walked off.
A few months into the semester Luke and his friends ignored and probably forgot about me the first day in class. Some of what they talked about was true, I was in fact bi-sexual so faggot I guess works but not fully. As mid terms are taken I get 95% on the test since this class is super easy and had the time to study after work. I heard at the other end Luke and his friends complaining how they got D’s on the test and how they would not be allowed to wrestle in the match if they didn’t get their grades up. Their coach told them they have to get the grades up by the next quiz or they would have to be dropped from the team. I simply laughed under as I heard them talk about the whole time while the teacher went over a make up test for anyone who wanted to get their grade up, I think that the coaches of the sports team had some influence about this.
After class I started to head back to my car since my next class was cancelled. “Hey Man wait up!” I heard yelling behind me. I turned around to see Luke he was coming up to me alone. “so how’s it going man?” He said. “its going good just heading home, but why are you talking to me?” I stated. He then started asking if I could help him study and do his make up test. Or if I would go take the test for him so he could compete this weekend in the match. I asked him how would I go and take the test for him if I don’t look anything like him. He got quiet and when we reached my car he said he knows a way to swap bodies with a person he had been looking it up online in case something like this happened. I stared at him blankly and asked what are you talking about. He asked if we could go back to my place to talk about it and he would explain on the way. I was somewhat reluctant about letting some random person in my car when I really don’t know him but I figured maybe it would be fun to listen to.
On the drive to my house he told me about a spell he found online that would swap bodies we just had to recite the spell and take some potion that we have to make. I figured hey if this doesn’t work maybe it would be fun hanging out with this hot 19 year old jock for a while. I finally told him my name was Jason and we went inside my house and he took out this print out and started getting the ingredients out of his backpack to make it. I left him alone while I picked up some pizza and beers. Came back and we sat there eating and reading what to do next.
We started reciting the spell and took the potion like a shot the next step was to put on the others clothes and finish the spell. We followed the instructions to the exact word and his clothes were a little tight on me but in the end nothing happened. The spell said it would be instant and such. Luke looked disappointed and sad I told him I would help him study for the test but now I needed to go to sleep for work tomorrow. I would text him when I got off work tomorrow and set something up. I drove all the way back home and when I walked in I noticed I was still wearing his clothes. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to wear just his boxers to bed. I laid down thinking how fun it would be being him for just a day and then went to sleep.
I woke up the next morning really out of it and feeling different. I noticed during the night I somehow got naked but when looking around my room was different. I noticed I was in a dorm room with posters of girls and athletes all around. I pulled the covers off to notice a six pack and a boner sticking up. I jumped out of the bed and went to the mirror and saw Luke looking back at me. I flexed a little and posed in the mirror. I grabbed a ruler he had and measured myself to find out he was packing a 10in cut cock. I couldn’t believe this that this actually worked. I quickly started jerking off at the sight of my own body and shot the biggest load I had ever seen all over the mirror and floor.
After I finished I jumped in the shower and got cleaned up when I got out Luke’s phone started ringing and I saw it was my number, I quickly answered and we started going back and forth saying we cant believe it and how it is amazing to be in the others body. He liked how I had a steady job and a slow pace life compared to his fast pace party style. I told him to call in sick for the day and play around I would go take his test and go to his wrestling practice tonight and meet up to try and figure out how to reverse it.
I took his test and got a 95% same as I did in my body and then sat through his English 101 class taking notes. These classes were easy compared to my last several years I had been in. I finished English and headed to the gym to get changed and hope I retained some of his wrestling abilities.
I arrived at the locker room and started changing and Luke’s friend John. Wait how did I know his name… I must have retained some memories of Luke’s life. I talked with john as I got into my singlet to get ready for practice. I went out into the mat a went through the whole practice without anyone noticing anything different about Luke except that I was a little more quiet than he was. When we got back into the locker room to change I noticed I got hard seeing everyone changing. John looked over and said “Dude you are hard as a rock go into the stall.”
I went into the stall and started to jack off and then a knock at the door happened. I opened it and John pushed his way in and locked it behind him. “Ok man I will take care of you again you are lucky that I’m around to help you.” He whispered. And without any other words he quickly went down and started sucking. Up and down slowly at first then movements with his tongue and then faster and faster. I was wondering how long it would take for the end to come because jerking off Luke’s body took a while. After about 15 minutes I finally blew a load into John’s mouth. He quickly swallowed and licked everything up and then unlocked the door and said hit the showers.
After I finished in the showers I got dressed in Luke’s normal jock style of school clothes and sweats and went to get to his car to head back to my former house. Looking down at my phone I noticed several missed calls from my phone and decided to quickly head over.
I arrived around 9pm and went to the door, it felt weird knocking on my own door since yesterday I actually owned the house. Luke swung the door open with a happy look on my old face. “Finally Jason I was worried something happened to my body” he chuckled. It looked like he had already started putting the potion together and had everything in the living room. He told me about his day and said he had a ton of fun being me and not having to be running everywhere. Then I told him about my adventure and what happened in the locker room. His face dropped and went “so now you know about me then.” I looked puzzled and said “its ok man I was being in character and to be honest it needed to be done you are always horny. I mean sitting here now seeing my old body makes me horny now.” I told him.
“How about we help each other out and not be horny, I always wanted to know how it felt to fuck myself. He grinned. Next thing I knew I was being stripped out of the clothes and my old body jumped up on top of me and started fucking me quickly without starting slow. You can tell this body had never had anything up there because it was really tight and I was in a lot of pain but eventually it moved to pleasure and he kept going faster and faster till finally he was finished. I then proceeded to flip him over and do the same but my old body was versatile and it wasn’t as tight as this one. We had to had gone at it for over an hour then finally I came inside him. We both laid back spent and decided to try out the spell now.
We recited the spell and drank the shot and swapped clothes again. I was sad to switch back but I knew it had to be done. When nothing happened I figured it was the same as before and I decided to head back to Luke’s dorm to sleep.
The next morning I woke up and I was still in Luke’s body. I quickly called my old number and he answered and said “Jason I have some bad news, since we fucked each other last night the spell is now permanent and we are stuck as the other. I knew it would happened but I liked being almost done with school and have a slower lifestyle. Plus I hated living like I did where I could not be open about me being gay.” I couldn’t believe it I was stuck in a body of someone who was just starting college and I had been almost done. I decided I would be happy being Luke because if you look at the body and the life it has potential.
I have been in Luke’s body and life for about a month now and his grades have improved with my knowledge and his wrestling is still amazing, I took 1st in the division. I know have a girlfriend and things are looking up for me. As for The real Luke he has been working out in my body and moved John into my old house with him so they could be together. It was hard explaining things to him but he finally believed it.
I have been still seeing guys on the side and hooking up with Jason and John on a regular basis. They even asked me to move in after the semester is over so he can help me the rest of college. I made sure I transferred some money into an account for me to live comfortable in this body while I am in college so I can focus on school and wrestling.
Now to just send a pic to my girlfriend and maybe I will CC Jason and John to see who wants to hit it tonight first.

Nice work. A lot of my own dreams in there
ReplyDeleteSecond that, well put together WH.
ReplyDeleteLiked it, good work War hawk. Looking forward to more.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on a well done story, I love all the body swap, I will keep coming every day of the month to continue reading.
ReplyDeleteWow this is really awesome could you write a 2nd part? And are there more pics of that boy? is really hot
ReplyDelete