Saturday, September 15, 2012

Confidence

by SlickPsych

My jaw dropped when I saw my reflection in the mirror; I was literally flabbergasted! I hadn’t expected my wish and my plan to work, but it had. I was Mr. Anderson!

Anderson1

Last night before bed, I had wished on a shooting star to be like Mr. Anderson, but to actually be him? I hadn’t quite anticipated this. I flipped my beefy palms over and looked at the lines on my light brown palms. I noticed a hangnail and bit it off really quickly; which isn’t a good sign… Tim bites his nails, not me… I'm going to have to concentrate to fully merge into my new body...

Kyle Anderson is a counslor at my high school. I had to meet with him three times a week ever since I had been placed on suicide watch after winter break last semester. I was always being picked on for being a skinny nerd. Instinctively I began to flex my brown biceps; not only were my arms a different color than pale white, but they were bulging with power. I ran my palms over my beautiful chocolate chest, lightly pinching a nipple. I knew that I loved it when my partner, Rico, played with them with his tongue. All that work that I had been pulling in the gym was paying off, I thought as I smacked my chest. Yes, my student Tim could benefit from going to the gym.

Since I am a gay man myself, Tim found it comforting and inspiring to see such a beautiful man like me be so confident in my sexuality – and my masculinity. I like to inspire self-worth and acceptance, because I had once had trouble with those elements until I started to work out and invest in my looks. Yes, once I began putting on meat and started getting rid of fat, I started getting more attention in the gym. Then, one day, I met Rico: the love of my life. Blood started flowing to my penis, and I reached a heavy hand down there to massage my balls and stroke my tool.

After a few months of counseling, Tim began to ask me more personal questions – almost as if he were trying to get to the essence of my personal journey. He always brought in some weird charm to our sessions, and for some reason I wasn’t afraid to break my professional reservations and tell him very intimate details about my personal life… even down to how Rico and I made love. He seemed intrigued by gay sex, and expressed a deep desire to experience it.

It didn’t help that Rico always picked me up after work, and that Tim was my last session of the day. I could see the hunger in his eyes.

I shake my head. Yea, it’s confusing. I knew the wish in tandem with the spell would merge our consciousness, but I didn’t expect it to confuse my thoughts. Let me focus. I need to see myself as Kyle Anderson; I am him and him alone. I gaze intently in the mirror, focusing on my eyes, making myself look sexy.

Anderson2

Yea, Rico is lucky to have such a sexy motherfucker as his lover. Tim’s damn lucky to have me as his coach, too. I puff my luscious lips out and give myself a kiss from afar.

“Damn, I’m one sexy fucker,” my baritone booms in my Brooklyn accent.

I hope Tim’s going to have a good day. Something tells me that he’s going to come in and tell me about a strange dream he may have had about making love with Rico. I’m going to start riding public transit home and ask him to stop bringing in that charm. It’ best if we keep a professional distance and stop sharing intimate things…  after all, I don’t want him to get any strange ideas.

6 comments :

  1. Amo tu blog...te sigo desde latino-america

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias hermano ... latin american amor a usted de soy! hágamelo saber si usted tiene cualquier petición. envíeme un correo electrónico!!

      Delete
  2. Love it! Great body and story to go with it!

    ReplyDelete