Monday, September 10, 2012

Hired Help

By Gary Travis

He had been my hired help around the house for months and I trusted him implicitly. Obviously I hired him for his looks and although he was talented at maintaining my house, it was more the view I was interested in. 9 hours over 3 days a week he was all mine; shame I could only memorise with thoughts about what I could do with him.

I was a young millionaire, after my parents died, I inherited all of their fortunes. So long as I looked after the accountants, my money looked after its self. I lived of a monthly interest payment which was high enough for me to enjoy life with constant nights out, parties and lots of fun. I didn’t want anything to change. I was fairly attractive and wanted for nothing.

Anthony was his name a 6ft bushy haired stud; bit of a skater boy. He worked for minimum wage. He was obviously gay, he was far too attractive to be straight and his mannerisms’ confirmed it. His only duty for me over the 3 days was to clean my house from top to bottom. I would help him in my own little way ensuring I got as much viewing time as possible. He always used my own stuff for cleaning.

clip_image002

That was until about a month ago when he brought his own vacuum cleaner into my house. I questioned him about it, and he told me that mine wasn’t working. I left it there but I wasn’t really happy with this piece of ancient machinery being in my house, I was sure it would do more harm than good to the cleaning side of things.

“Don’t worry,” Anthony said with a sinister cheeky grin on his face, “this baby will make you see your house in a whole new light.”

Even more concerned now, I decided the best thing to do would be to leave him too it disappear for a while, so I headed to my bedroom for a cat nap.

I must have been in a really deep sleep. I was disturbed by a sudden loud whirring noise and Anthony knelt over the top of me. As at that point, I blacked out; The last thing I remember was a black suction tube being placed over my nose.

When I finally woke up again, I was moving around my house, but I wasn’t able to control my own movements, unable to speak. It seemed I was on auto pilot. Was I dead, possessed or still asleep in some kind of dream?

My body moved towards my bathroom where I ended up staring my own reflection in my own mirror. “What the hell was going on?” I thought to myself. That’s when my nightmare was realised.

My own hands were rubbing my pecs and abs in quite an intimidating sexual motion. My head tilted as my hands followed a treasure trail and peered down my shorts. My own voice said “Anthony, you have done well this time, perfect body, millions in the bank”

“Holy shit!” I silently screamed “Anthony has taken over me, I'm trapped inside my own body like some kind of puppet.”

Over the next few days I was horrified and crying inside not only at the money he was wasting; MY MONEY ; but also the strange things he was doing with my body, sexual things, things I could never even imagined were possible. I was still unable to move or communicate; all I could do was take whatever he was doing.

After about a week, I began being able to do simple things, small movements of my fingers, twitches of my head. I found that if I concentrated hard enough, I could pick things up. Finally my chance to communicate when Anthony sat down at my computer, I could type away on the computer and he could read and respond.

clip_image004

Suddenly, I could see and move again, I was sat on a chair next to him. I looked down at my self, I was almost invisible, ghost like. Also, I wasn’t me I was Anthony.

“Well, this is a start” I said to him.
“Let me explain.” he said. “To you, your body is dead, you can no longer access it or its thoughts, I am in control as you have previously discovered. I know you have a few questions and I will try to explain some of them.
First, this happens to approximately 1 in every 100 people that our alien race does this too, you were right to be suspicious of the device I brought into your house. What it did was suck your body inside it, ate its insides, and then it pumped your skin suit out onto my body, retaining your knowledge for me. I am human looking and if you wish and will pass off as human to any medical examination, I can create a duplicate of my own body, the one inside this suit, you can then take control of it. I will give you £1million. You will then disappear, signing a non-disclosure document and create a new life. I am really sorry, normally, this does not happen, and when it does, I have never known for the surrogate to be able to control and communicate. Does this meet with your approval?”

I mustered over it for a few moments before lunging for him with a fist. My hand and arm passed straight through him and I almost fell flat on my face.

“Err,” he said. “There is something else you should know. In your current form, you have no purpose, you are a {spirit} form, you can not eat or touch anything. You have a few options.
1. When I'm here, you can live as you are now>
2. You can return to being conscious inside me
3. You can choose for me to create a duplicate of me and you can become with me with that £1million to disappear and create a new life, there is also a special bonus to this that I will tell you about later.”

“Well, I have no choice do I? I choose to become you” I sobbed.

Anthony disappeared for a few seconds and came back with the device that had taken away my body only a few weeks back. He fiddled around with it and told me that a new body would be created in 5 days’ time for me; Great I thought.

“Right, your special bonus. Now you have chosen to have my body, for the next 5 days, you are my slave. After that you are released. If you object, your new body will be erased and started again, making sure it takes another 5 days.
You can make your body a solid form for 2 hours per seamen intake, so the more you suck my cock, the more you get to be a solid human form. Again, this is preprogramed into you. Oh and by the way, during your 2 hours, it’s your duty to clean this house.”

“Yes Master, I live to service you” was the only reply I could muster, of course this is what I had to say, not what I wanted to say.

I lived for those 5 days servicing my master whenever he demanded and as promised on day 6 I was presented with my new body and £1 million plus a bit more as payment. Compensation he called it.

I did as he asked and disappeared to Miami and began a new life.

3 comments :

  1. Another unique story, I don't think I'll ever trust a cleaner - especially ones with a vacuum cleaners lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot GT, but I would also like to have seen a photo of the body he got---with plenty of irony involved to make it not particularly a sweet deal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's kind of hard to imagine a better body than what's pictured, so I think the rich guy got the better deal out of this.

    ReplyDelete