Thursday, July 29, 2010

Did you miss me?

Well I hope you’ve noticed that I haven’t been around for a while; I must admit though I have been lurking on the site reading all Erick’s great caps and stories lately – amazing!

Well the story is simple really, when I possessed this guy…

ee535f7ad9a5575d54e4d04e6d98f3ffc645b45

… at the gym everything went fine. He was showering and I came in, we nodded and he turned his back and continued to clean himself.

Slipping up behind him I pushed him into the wall and pushed – HARD. With a quick wriggle I was literally getting under his skin (and muscle). Bringing my new arm up to support myself I let out a low unfamiliar groan. Looking down at my bicep, I flexed it “perfect” I whispered in my new voice.

I finished washing taking every opportunity to explorer every nook and cranny. I returned to my locker and dried off desperately trying to hide my hard on.

I pulled on some tracksuit bottoms and a vest and couldn’t resist a quick flex in the mirror.

ryan_h49

I took a picture on my phone and sent it to you! bet you never knew it was me inside :) why didn’t you message me back??

By this time I was really settling into Ryan’s body – I think I had his whole persona down to a tee, I certainly had access to all his memories!

I made my way back to my new apartment and had a lay down, for some reason I was really tired! A couple of hours had passed before I woke up again; I checked the time and needed to hurry I was meeting the guys soon.

I quickly pulled on a t-shirt and went out…

ryan_h9

… damn it was a great night, beers all round I was slaughtered by 3am but I made my way back ok.

When I came around again surfacing from the darkness so to speak I found saw myself looking in a mirror…

ryan_h38

… fully dressed taking a picture of myself and Anna. I tried to move or speak but I couldn’t. Concentrating hard I tried to pull out of Ryan but it was useless.

I found myself trapped inside Ryan; I could hear, see and feel everything. I could still hear Ryan’s thoughts and I tried to insert some suggestions into his memory but it was like I was hitting a brick wall! No response!

So to cut a long story short, I have been trapped within this muscle jock for the past 10 weeks!

I’d got used to being a silent partner inside Ryan, every now and again I’d try again to see if I could take control again.

I was in the gym and suddenly I could move Ryan’s right arm, then his shoulder. I concentrated again and pushed back into control of Ryan…

ryan_h47

… this time I felt stronger inside; I knew the problem was gone.

Damn, it’s good to be back!

I’m at the apartment now using Ryan’s computer to write this message to you – I’m sure you’ve been worried, but I’m back now.

7702599d165d857ed4b6c95e7fa6ce91c5809b5

So guys, now I’m back in control what adventures and stories do you want me to tell you? Give me some ideas or subjects.

23 comments :

  1. I'd like to see some bodysuit stories involving Asian and black guys.

    I've always liked your stories since your posting in yahoo-group and will be waiting for them in many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see a follow up of this:

    http://maletransformation.blogspot.com/2010/07/kind-of-like-being-like-this.html

    Where Jared gets a matching bodysuit for Charlie, forces him to wear it and ties him up overnight so he transforms too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm glad you're back, and in honor of your return, I would like to suggest or ask, a body swap story, where a football player to switch bodies with a boy cheerleader, or the water boy, also I would ask or suggest to another where a surfer, exchange of bodies with a child, and another where a asian guy and a white boxer boy to exchange their bodies, that I would love, I hope you can give even just one of three body swaps, but I would like to see all three.

    From lover's body swap

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree, more bodysuit stories involving Asian please

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... ahhh - feel the love :) nice to be appreciated.

    So add to the list; Asian, Black and Jocks (and water boys) - not to forget Surfers and boxers..

    ... Oh the cap about Jared was one of Ericks (mine always have "Smitch's Corner" at the bottom).

    I'll get my thinking cap on..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like on story where tiny Asian guy stumbles to a huge black bodysuit and what follows from there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love any of your posts that have the "clothing" tags - very hot! Love to see more of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'd like some stories where a black thug switches with a white next-door-kind of guy. Racial changes in general are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do a story of a friend possessing his best friends hot jock brother

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have pics of my muscly, straight boxer bud. He would be awesome for possession or body swap or body suit stories.

    Email me if you want to mnbodybuilding@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Sean,

    No requests - just glad to see you back in action. Keep up the amazing work.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  12. welcome back Sean! wish you could add up some alien caps with cocky jocks on it :) i love your latest work on how the guy nodded and understood each other in an instant

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back Sean! I must admit I wouldn't mind being in your position with a body like that. Can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the story best friends "http://www.cyoc.net/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1205&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0"

    could you make something along those lines :D

    also I'd love to see more men in business suits/tuxedos/formal wear
    and muscle shirts

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love mental transformations. You should do one where something happens to a nerdy skinny guy and he starts working out and becomes really slutty and has a total personality change.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome caps dude! Asian guys would be great - as would suits/formalwear (or even Asian guys in formalwear!) :)

    It's also cool when the bodysuit deflates slowly and loudly, and the inside is slick and damp!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cap again man. Looking forward to those to follow!

    Have an idea for a storyline - hope you can use.

    Down on his luck man befriends you.
    He converts you into a bodysuit, convinces a bank to pay out on a loan, a few days later he returns you to normal, leaving you to take the consequences.
    The Police catch up with you. You're convicted. While in gaol you gradually remember how he made you into a suit and what happened.
    Can you use the knowledge to get out of gaol and turn the tables on him?

    ReplyDelete
  18. having fun there?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I miss you! Have you lost control of the body again??? Please get control over again you need that body to Come back with great stories, please.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Smitch it's Sam,

    It is good to see you back and in control of a hunk like that. Would like to see you in that new body of yours have some fun messing around with some guys. And on other stories, more slithering liquid possessions!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love slithering liquid possession stories too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd love to see more "possession" stories, where the story actually tells about the guy getting possessed (like "You'll Do" and "Possession in the Shower").
    I think it'd really be cool to have some stories about guys getting possessed by ghosts, with the ghosts squeezing into guys through their mouth, ass or dick. Kinda like in Casper Meets Wendy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM-0BCiIIjo).
    Also, try having guys possessed in groups in a story or two.
    It'd also be pretty cool if you did some stories featuring some celebrities getting possessed.

    ReplyDelete