Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Those Are My Muscles

4684498577_3c71192b51_z 
“Coach!?” I said, suddenly feeling shaky and weak, “What are you doing!? What’s going on – I feel – Oh fuck! What is happening to me!”

As I grasped onto Coach’s arms for support, I literally felt them growing right in my hands. I could see them bulging up with muscle as he kept his hands firmly planted on my chest. I looked down and watched my massive pecs deflate right in front of my eyes – my arms were getting smaller too, as his only continued to get bigger. I wanted to push him away, make him stop, but for some reason I just couldn’t. All I could do was lay there and feel myself shrink as Coach seemed to be sapping up my not only my muscles, but also my stamina and energy.

Finally, he broke free of me and I collapsed on the bench, watching him tower over me with his newly-enhanced frame. I never felt so weak in my entire life.

“I think that’s enough,” Coach grumbled with a new tone of virility to his voice, “What do you think, kid?”

He flexed a huge bicep in my face and snarled.

“Coach…” I said, “Why…?”

“You’re young,” he said, dismissively, “You can build that muscle back if you really want to. And once I go through the rest of the team, you’ll have a whole bunch of new workout buddies to start out with. ‘Course, you won’t be the gods of the gym that you used to be. You’ll all be the smaller guys now, looking up to muscle gods like me and hoping that one day you’ll be that big.”

“But… Those are my muscles…” I said, my mind completely unable to grasp what was going on. I felt that I was about to cry.

“Get yourself together. They were your muscles, kid,” Coach laughed, “And now they’re mine!”

1 comment :