Dad left me at home again. In his body. I’m starting to get tired of this. Any time he needs a “break,” as he calls it, he makes me swap bodies with him so that he can go out and enjoy being a kid again. He hangs out with all my friends and goes and does all of the things that I like to do like hanging out at the mall and skating at the park, and I just have to stay at home and wait for him to swap us back.
Wait a minute… if he’s out having fun in my body, why can’t I have fun in his? I mean, it is kind of cool being a grown up, I guess. I have a beard and a hairy chest and everything! I bet I could really freak out some of my friends pretending to be my dad! And since I look like an adult, I bet I can totally get away with doing adult things now. Like, what if I went to go buy some beer? Bet nobody would think I was just a kid! I bet I could even wear some of my dad’s clothes and drive his car to the store. How hard can it be? I just have to make sure I’m back home before Dad gets here to swap us back, and he’ll never have any idea… I’ll just tell him I sat around the house and watched TV like he told me to. Oh man, this could totally rock!
Awesome! Please write a sequel! And the picture is damn hot!
ReplyDeleteI have to agree; a sequel would be fantastic.
ReplyDeleteHe seems so lonely in that photo :( Come over I'll play with ya!
ReplyDeletePlease more stories of football players and body swap
ReplyDeleteI absolutely loved this one and it's now one of my favorites! Otaru
ReplyDelete