“Can I buy you a drink?” asked this ridiculously hunky guy as I stood at the hotel bar waiting for my friend. His arms and pecs bulged out of his tight v-neck and he flashed me a sexy, confident smile. God, I hoped I wasn’t blushing.
“Um –” I stammered out, “I was, um, just waiting for my friend – he’s supposed to meet me down here.”
“Oh, ok,” he said coolly, turning his back to me.
“Um, wait –” I said, hesitating, “I’m David… I guess I could grab just one drink while I’m waiting.”
“Oh, I’ve got something you could grab!” he said with a wink and that irresistible smile.
I nearly melted as he extended his hand and gave me a firm, lingering handshake. I was sure I was sweating buckets.
“What’ll you have to drink?” he asked, “Wait – let me guess, gin and tonic?”
“Yeah…” I said, “How did you know?”
“Because that’s what you order every time we go out for drinks,” he said with a grin.
“What –?” I said, “I’m sorry… I feel really stupid, have we met before?”
“Um, yeah, you could say that!” he chuckled, “Dave! It’s me, man! CJ! I’m inside of here!”
“Oh… ok,” I said, suddenly feeling incredibly stupid, “I get it. CJ put you up to this whole thing. Yeah, I didn’t figure a guy like you would just come up to me and offer to buy me a drink like that.”
“No, man!” he said, “That’s not it. You don’t get it. I am CJ! Come on, I’ll prove it to you!”
“OK…” I said, nervously, “Look, man, I think I should go. I don’t really know what’s going on here.”
“Just come with me,” he said with a sincere smile as he took my hand, “Just up to my room.”
Despite all better judgment telling me not to go up to some random guy’s hotel room, I felt like I somehow trusted this guy. I followed him through the lobby, up the elevator and into his room, not saying a word the entire time. I wondered what people thought, seeing a completely average guy like me headed back up to this stud’s room.
When we got there, he could hardly contain himself.
“OK,” he said, “Don’t freak out! Actually, maybe you should sit down for this.”
I took a seat at the edge of his bed, my heart racing. He stood in front of me and unexpectedly pulled off his shirt, revealing a perfectly-sculpted torso, filled in with thick muscle. Next, he unbuttoned his jeans and let them slide down his muscular legs – followed by the tight pair of boxer briefs that he had been wearing. He was now completely naked, standing in front of me with his 8.5 inch dick practically in my face. What was I getting myself into?
“It’s cool, huh?” he smiled, gesturing at the stiffening monster between his legs. He grabbed it and let it slap up against his abs, “OK, now really. You have to promise not to freak out.”
As he said that, he placed a finger into each side of his mouth and began stretching. As his mouth stretched far beyond the normal limits, he was able to use his entire hand to start peeling his face up and over his head. I couldn’t explain what I was seeing, but with a moan and a gasp for air, my best friend CJ’s face was revealed underneath. He was sweaty, his hair matted down to his head.
“CJ…?” I said, stunned, “What –?”
He just grinned but I could not get over the fact that I was seeing my best friend’s head on top of this hunk’s body. The hunk’s face was now wrapped around CJ’s neck, just waiting to be pulled back up to complete the illusion.
“I told you it was me inside of here,” he said, after giving me a few moments to take it all in, “Yeah, trust me, I thought it was pretty freaky too. It looks completely real, huh?”
“Yeah…” I said, not really sure what else to say, “Wow.”
“You’re too funny, dude!” CJ said, “You should see the look on your face!”
“I don’t know what to say!” I said, honestly.
“Say you’ll put on the other costume I brought with me,” CJ said with a smile.
“The other costume?” I asked.
“Yeah!” he said, “You don’t think I’d get myself an awesome costume that makes me look like a total stud, and not get one for my best friend too, do you?!”
“No way…” I said as he unzipped a suitcase and dragged out a second costume. A blond guy from what I could tell, with tan skin. CJ knew that I had a thing for blond, surfer-looking kind of guys.
“You wanna put it on?” he said, holding it in front of me, “It’s easy, I’ll help!”
I got undressed and CJ helped me into the costume, stretching it out and pulling it up my legs and torso, making sure everything was perfectly in place. It felt like a second skin going on, just slick enough on the inside to allow it to slide up my body.
“Wow…” CJ said, “I actually haven’t seen anybody in it yet. I wanted to try it on so bad, but I wanted you to be the first one to wear it. You ready for the face now?”
“OK,” I said, and CJ pulled the facemask over my head.
There was a moment of darkness, a quick moment of panic where I felt that I couldn’t breathe, and everything seemed to be constricting around me. But then I opened my eyes and took in a breath of air. The costume didn’t feel like a second skin any more. It felt like my skin. And looking down at my tanned, ripped body, it looked like my body, not some costume.
“Go on, take a look at yourself!” CJ said with a huge smile.
I rushed into the bathroom and leaned up against the counter.
“Oh my god…” I said, running a hand through my new wavy blond hair, “Is that me?”
I tightened my abs and raised up an arm to flex a bicep. I flashed myself a smile. I was gorgeous.
“That’s you!” said CJ, coming around the corner. He had just finished pulling the hunk’s face back on and was pressing it into place, “Wow. It looks awesome on you, bud! Do you like it?”
“Oh, CJ!” I said, “I don’t know how I can repay you!”
“I’ve got some ideas,” he smirked, coming up behind me and pressing his rock-hard dick against my new smooth, toned ass.
I’d always really liked CJ as a friend, but now that we both had these irresistible bodies, we were both feeling other things. Standing in the mirror, I was unable to keep my hands off of the defined muscles I now possessed, and I was falling instantly in love with the beautiful face that was now mine.
“That is, if you can tear yourself away from that mirror, pretty boy,” he joked.
He smacked my ass and left the bathroom, laying himself out on the bed. He began playing with himself, feeling up his own muscles.
“I guess I’ll have plenty of time to check myself out!” I said, giving myself one more flex and a charming smile before flipping off the lights and joining him in bed, “Looks like you’ve got other things you’d like me to take care of for the time being!”
No comments :
Post a Comment