Clay’s father carefully lead him out to the front driveway, covering his eyes and making sure they were closed along the way.
“OK,” he said as they stopped, “You can open them now!”
“Oh my gosh, Dad!” Clay said with a gasp, “You bought me the new bike I wanted for my birthday – and you got me a new bodysuit to go with it!? Oh fuck! Wow! I love you, Dad! Thank you so much!”
“Yeah,” said Clay’s dad with a big grin, “I know you like the suit you’re wearing now, but I figured you’d like to have another one on hand – plus, I thought you’d let your old man here wear it a few times.”
“You know that I like the suit you’re wearing right now!” said Clay, admiring the big musclebear of a man that his father appeared to be, “But if you ever want to try this one on and take my new bike for a spin, you’re more than welcome!”
“Speaking of which,” said Clay’s dad, “Why don’t we get you suited up and then you can go ride around a while. Nice day out, might be able to cruise down to the beach and see what kind of action you can get with this one!”
“Thanks, Dad!” Clay said, giving his dad a huge hug, “This is the best birthday present ever!”
I really enjoyed this one. It is an interesting twist that both the son and father like wearing body suites. I would like to see more like this...sorta like a whole family who finds a well manicured/rich/preppy family and they all get bodysuits. But this one was AWESOME!!!
ReplyDelete