Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chance opportunity..

Claire nudged Phil as they walked down the street; smiling at the young shirtless guy walking a few feet in front of them.

“What do you think?” She whispered, he smiled looking at the guys tight ass; “you know I think he’ll do fine” Phil said with a smile.

123007sag%20(1)

Phil picked up the pace coming up behind the guy and with a measured degree of experience pushed into the young guy without missing a step, only a low groan could be heard escaping the guys lips as he took control.

Phil stopped in his new disguise resting his hands on his knees taking taking a moment to familiarize himself with his new body.

Turning he smiled and walked back to Claire giving her a big smile before kissing her. “Mmm, nice” she whispered to Phil.

Phil smiled and pulled up a jeans a bit before they dropped completely; he laughed “Been a while since I wore my jeans like this.”

Phil put his arm around Claire shoulder and pulled her in close and gave her a squeeze and a hug that suggested they’d know each other for a long time. Walking along the street, Phil reached into his pocket and pulled out some keys; “this way the car’s just around the corner.”

Claire looked at the time on her phone; “we got about about 30 minutes before it starts”, there was a hint of urgency in her voice but Phil just smiled and started to jogging, pulling Claire along by the hand like a teenager in love.

“We’d better hurry then..” sniggered Phil with a cute smile on his new face that Claire hadn’t seen before..

3 comments :

  1. oooo this is sneaky & seductive. I wonder what Phil plans to do in that delicious new body...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, thanks - left if open for the imagination to run riot..

    If there is enough interest perhaps I'll post a pt.2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked it man. I would love to see a pt. 2 to it.

    ReplyDelete