“Oh my god… Zeke… what are you doing?” said Jeff, raising his arm above his head.
“I’m licking your pit, babe,” said Zeke, looking up into his lover’s eyes and then diving down for another lick, “What’s the matter? Don’t like it?”
“No…” said Jeff “It feels… oh my god… it feels amazing! It’s just you’ve never done anything like that before!”
“Well I dunno, babe,” said Zeke, “I don’t know how I resisted these pits for so long. You taste so fuckin’ good! I wanna taste every bit of you… every bit.”
“Oh my god! What has gotten into you!” Jeff chuckled, as Zeke flicked his tongue against his skin, “That tickles! Oh my fucking god! You are an animal today! I’ve wanted this for so fucking long but you always said…”
“—Forget what I said,” smiled Zeke, “Let’s just say I’m feeling a whole lot different today… And I can’t wait another second longer for you to take me in your bedroom and just fuck me in every way that you’ve always wanted to!”
“Holy shit!” said Jeff, throwing his head back, “I never thought you’d say that, baby! You got me so fucking turned on right now!”
“Good,” said Zeke as he continued to kiss and explore Jeff’s body with his tongue.
“Damn,” he thought to himself, “This is even easier than I thought it would be. I’ve been wanting to get with Jeff for the longest fucking time and all I had to do was just slip into his boyfriend Zeke’s body – and it seems like I’ve stepped in at just the right time, too. They were about to break up because Zeke here didn’t want to have sex with Jeff. Said he wanted to hold off until they were in a more serious relationship or some shit. Well fuck that! With me in control, Jeff’s gonna get everything he ever wanted from Zeke, and I think he’s gonna be pretty fuckin’ surprised by some of the stuff I pull out. With my expertise in the bedroom and Zeke’s hot body, Jeff’s in for one wild fuckin’ ride!”
No comments :
Post a Comment