“All right, here goes!” said James, throwing his body weight forward and carefully balancing on his hands, “Well I’ll be damned! Looks like now that I’ve got Alex’s body, I’ve got all of his abilities too! Fuck yeah!”
He stretched his legs out in different directions, all the while keeping excellent balance on his hands, feeling the strength of his new arms holding his body perfectly stable. Alex had been a gymnast and a dancer, and James couldn’t believe how easily he was now pulling off some of Alex’s favorite tricks. Laughing, he gracefully lowered himself to the ground, expertly and cleanly rolling out of the handstand.
“This shit’s gonna be too much fun!” he chuckled, reaching out to touch his toes and easily doubling over himself. From that position, he realized that he could probably fit the tip of his new dick in his mouth. Experimentally, he stuck out his tongue and licked his own shaft. Smiling, he pushed himself down even further, wrapping his lips around his cock and giving it a taste.
“Damn,” he said to himself, his own precum trailing from his lips, “Fuck! The boys are gonna go crazy when I pull some of this shit out!”
He smiled, looking down at his cock, and then stood up in front of the mirror. He twisted his body around to check it out from all different angles.
“And I shouldn’t have any problem picking up boys, either,” he said to his reflection, admiring the athletic body he now possessed, “I’ve got a hot fuckin’ body now and all kinds of new things I can do with it!”
this one's hot..really interesting to imagine your new physical abilities when you switch bodies.
ReplyDelete