Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gay for Pay

image
“Oh, shit…” said Jake, “Dude, I totally think it’s starting to kick in.”

“Me too, dude,” said Ryan, “Fuck. All of the sudden I’m like fucking turned on by the way your arms are bustin’ out of that tight black wifebeater.”

“And I can’t wait to get that t-shirt off of you and see that tight little body you’ve got!” said Jake, slipping a hand underneath Ryan’s shirt.

“All right guys,” I said from behind the camera, “I think we’re ready to get the cameras rolling. Now, remember, you only have 45 minutes before it starts wearing off and then you guys go back to being total straight guys. But until then, you are a couple of fags and you will do whatever I ask you to do with each other, just like the contract said. Got it? Now try to keep your hands off of each other, I’m gonna start by asking you a few questions and then I’m direct you into some pretty light stuff, since it’s the first time for the both of you. Making out at first, and then probably just sucking each other’s dicks. You guys down with that?”

“Oh hell yeah!” said Jake, looking down at his body and finding himself even getting turned on by his own muscles, “Dude, I don’t know what this shit is, but it makes me feel really fuckin’ hot! And I can’t wait to get a dick in my mouth!”

He glanced at Ryan, biting his lip. Ryan made no attempt to hide the raging boner he had in his cargo shorts.

“Perfect,” I said, focusing the camera on the two of them as they tried, for the moment, to keep their hands off of each other, “Now let’s get started…”

2 comments :

  1. So what made them gay suddenly? I really did like this though. Whatever made them gay I need to use on a few straight boys. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should write more like this one. I love this one. Very hot.

    ReplyDelete