Thursday, January 21, 2010

Acting Different

By Guest Author -- Nemo

1-6 Jake wondered where his buddy Matt had got to. Then he glanced out the window and saw him flexing on the porch, in just his boxers. He ran outside and checked no-one else was around. Satisfied there was no-one else in sight he relaxed a bit, but still turned to his buddy.

"Dude! What the fuck are you doing on the porch in your boxers. What if someone saw you?"

"Jake chill. What if someone saw me? First off, this cabin's a good 1/2 mile from the nearest neighbour, so it's not that likely, but even if someone did see me, what's wrong with the sight of a young stud exercising?"

"What's wrong is that they've never seen you do it before and you're meant to be acting normal."

Matt sat up and ran a hand over his tight abs, before he replied. "Yeah about our agreement, I've been having a rethink."

"What do you mean a re-think. We had a deal."

"That's just the point. You see I don't think you've been completely honest with me or yourself. After all what was the point of me replacing your buddy Matt, if all you want me to do is act just like he does. I mean that was how you sold me the deal in the first place wasn't it? You were fed up with him acting a jerk but you'd already paid for the trip to the cabin and you didn't want to loose your money. Right?"

"Yeah that's exactly what I meant. What are you on about?" asked Jake defensively.

"What I'm on about is if you wanted a 'new' Matt, why are you so freaked out when I act different to the old Matt?" He stood up and walked over to Jake, until they were only inches apart, facing each other. "And if you were so worried about 'Matt' acting differently, why did you approach me in the first place with your plan. I mean Matt must have told you his little brother was a faggot, god knows he used to yell it at me enough. You see I think you wanted someone in Matt's body who would let you get more... intimate?"

"No way! You're wrong. I didn't care you were gay. I just wanted someone who could impersonate Matt and fool everyone. That's why I let you in on my plan and gave you the body-suit serum to slip to him. It was just because you knew him best. I knew that with you inside the suit, we could pull this off."

'Matt' just looked at Jake as he sputtered to a stop. Then he calmly lifted both his arms up and flexed just inches away from Jake, popping his guns. As Jake stared at 'Matt's' biceps mesmerised, despite his protests, 'Matt' suddenly reached down and shoved his hand inside Jake's pants, gripping Jake's rock hard dick, gently but firmly.

"Stop lying to yourself." said 'Matt' "Your mind might be trying to fool me, but your body can't." He started to gently pump Jake's dick in his pants. "Know I've got to know my big brother's body properly, I think it's time you did as well." and he leant over and kissed Jake hard on the mouth, slowly jerking him off as he did so. Jake stopped protesting and kissed him back, shoving his tongue into 'Matt's' mouth.

After a few seconds they came up for air. 'Matt' looked at the expression on Jake's face and smiled "Now I think we should take this indoors. Don't you?". Jake just nodded and 'Matt' drew him inside the cabin, his hand still firmly gripping Jake's dick. The cabin door clicked shut behind them as 'Matt' led Jake into the bedroom.

1 comment :