“Well good morning, Mr. Patrick…” I said to my reflection, “Pleasant waking up to find myself in your body this morning…”
I pulled open the front of my hot neighbor’s robe a litle bit, letting it slide over my beefy shoulders and exposing my powerful, manly new torso. The hairy chest was something new for me, but with Mr. Patricks’s big, bear-like body and his handsome goatee and furry abs, it just looked awesome!
“Oh yeah,” I said, my voice deep and gruff, “I bet Mrs. Patrick really loves that. Too bad she’s not gonna be around much longer. Not after ‘you’ tell her that you’ve finally decided to come out as a gay man and your whole marriage has been a sham. Don’t know what the fellas down at the station are gonna think about that either. But it doesn’t really matter to me. I’ll figure all of that out later. Right now, I’m just glad that body swap spell worked like it was supposed to and you’re probably waking up right now next door in my bedroom, a 17-year-old loser.”
I pulled the robe back over my chest a little bit, although I still let a little bit of chest hair peek out. I could see the outline of my pecs through the fabric. I smiled, and it was Dan Patrick that smiled back at me.
“I always wanted your life, Mr. Patrick,” I said with his warm, charming smile, “And now it’s all mine!”
Very great work on this one!
ReplyDeletesequel please!!!
ReplyDeletelove daddy swaps!
ReplyDelete