Sunday, August 23, 2009

Totally Sucks

"Oh, man. I thought I fuckin' had it made when I found out how to swap bodies with my older brother, Dan. I got all of his muscles, and and all of his tattoos, and all of the hot chicks that he's always talking to -- and his damn motorcycle. Too bad I didn't know how to fuckin' ride it! One minute I was on it, feelin' like the king of the world as Dan watched on helplessly from my body as I took his prized bike out for a spin, the next minute I was waking up in a hospital bed with this big ol' brace around my neck. Now I have to spend the rest of my time as Dan wearing this damn thing and feeling like shit from the pain meds. By the time I'm all healed up, the spell will have worn out and I'll be back to being my own self. Damn it. This coulda been so awesome, but now it just totally sucks."

No comments :

Post a Comment